X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transferring cash to the LOS via PayPal

.. received an email from PayPal featuring their new(?) international money transfer rates to foreign countries.. 50cents for every $100 up to $300 or $4.20 per $100 if u use a credit card for Thailand (i think that's the limit, they don't really say..) & it's not in foreign currency, the currency transfered is the country of origin currency.. my question is how does the recipient receive it; it looks like they have to have a bank account or PayPal acct already setup to receive it.. they say the transfer takes minutes & their rates are dirt cheap compared to other transfer services i use like moneygram & xoom, but exactly how does the receiver get it into their acct from PayPal & do they get it in that country's currency at bank rates?

..here's a screen shot of their web page transfer rate..
    Attached Files
    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

..i found more info on their web site, looks like there are addtional fees for converting a foreign currency for transfer..
    Attached Files
    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Hmmmm.... Will investigate and report back!
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Did not work...wanted to send to Mia Noi but guess what they wanted to still charge the same as usual...what a bummer

Comment

Hopefully it does work out the way it appears to - Blackberry just released a new PayPal native app so now I can transfer my life savings on the go!
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
          X