X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An IT expert at your disposal...

My goal is to move to Thailand. When I move there I plan to set up business utilizing my long technical experience in IT and ISP business. I want to say it out here if someone is in need of such expert and is interested in trying it together.

I try to tell my skills as briefly as i can:
    - Done ISP services since 1995 (www, email, vpn, shells and loads of strange things)
    - Done enterprise level IDM services since 2003 (identity management)
    - Used Linux for production use since 1995
    - Grown with computers since the first Commodores came so basic skillset is a spinal built-in feature
    - Can complete and learn new services easily so almost anything is possible
    - But i am not a professional programmer, I have done many lang but i leave C++ and similar to others
    - I got 2 server rooms in EU with full ISP services, no slow asia - europe connections needed

So basically if you got a business idea but need IT and internet on it i am your man
    The choice for the next generation

Oh that's a good idea..
    because i like to move to LOS too..
    i do every job.. just need a monthly salary around......: 150'000 Baht..
    If someone know a job for me.. tell me please..

Comment

How is your Cisco-Fu ?
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

A very considerate offer but you seem completely naive about running a business in Thailand. use some of those computer skills to research living and trying to do business over here- See you when you retire ( That's the way to do it DIPLOMATICALLY Mr G )
        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

You'll be in huge demand, there is certainly a shortage of any of those services in Thailand.

Comment

(Snick @ Dec. 27 2009,16:31) How is your Cisco-Fu ?
            Done only a few small cisco routers back in the last millenium so i might need more playtime with them.

But you dont have to use cisco to everything. You can save some valuable money to make some network services like VPN's with open source technology. That goes especially for supporting things like ldap / radius / log etc.

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Dec. 28 2009,22:20) A very considerate offer but you seem completely naive about running a business in Thailand. use some of those computer skills to research living and trying to do business over here- See you when you retire   ( That's the way to do it DIPLOMATICALLY Mr G )
              To be honest i know nothing about running business in thailand. But i know my stuff and there seems to be computers in thailand too

And to be frank I'd be more interested in selling thailand to western world in the internet, one way or another.

Comment

Working...
              X