X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourist Visa

I still come and go on your regular tourist visa. This next trip I might have more time than usual. The question I have is can I leave Thailand and come back again and have the 30 day clock reset if I want to do it one time?? Thanks in advance....

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
    Be careful out there!

Make a tourist visa in your country so you have 60 days with 2 entrys(not for your lb's)..... or me wrong

Dieter
    Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

30 days might just be if arriving by air, not sure.

The 60 days is easy to get at the Consulate at 52nd and 1st.  You go in the morning but have to make another trip the following afternoon.

Comment

correct only 15 days on a land crossing I believe.

You may be able to pay 1900 baht to extend your 60 day tourist visa as well without the need to leave the country.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Thanks for the replies but I dont have the time to schlep into the city Mr. Pigg. Still not certain if I can get that much time off. If I do, I wont be able to stay that much more than 30 days. If its a big issue I wil go back to work before then and try and make a little extra money by picking up a trip to work...

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
          Be careful out there!

Comment

You can get the 60 day tourist visa by mail, you can also get a dual entry 60 day.
            Visa fees are waived for tourist visa until March 4 2010

http://www.thaiconsulnewyork.com/english/index.php
            http://www.thaiconsulnewyork.com/english/apply.php
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Just picked up mine from 52nd street.  I have used FedEx with them before (enclosing a return paid envelope) and it has worked fine. Got my 2 month double entry tourist visa and was told that if I timed my 2nd entry just before the expiration of the first 60 days that I could have 60 additional days using the same visa.  I still don't know for sure if that is possible.

Comment

you can get upto 1/2 year on that visa
                60 days in Thailand, during that period go to immigration to extend another 30 days - 1900 Baht.
                Leave the country (ok to leave by land), come back start the 2nd 60 days. Then extend that another 30 days.
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Important visa information update just in... pls read below!
                  Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

That's not too bad for a sign over here!! I still walk past my 'Room for Rant' every day.
                    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Working...
                    X