X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice in Thailand...

If this happened in the UK, the home owner would of been up on a charge of attempted murder.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Naked intruder gets painful lesson
    NAKHON SRI THAMMARAT: A would-be rapist got his comeuppance on January 7, when he climbed naked through the wrong window and met his intended victim€™s mother €“ meat cleaver in hand.

Twenty-eight-year-old villager Phongphetch Bunyadisak climbed through the window of a home in his village in Muang District, allegedly after the prize-winning teenage schoolgirl who lived there.

When he crawled under the mosquito net on the ground floor however, he found not the young girl he had hoped for but her 52-year-old mother, Phimphimon Phetchcharoen.

Mrs Phimphimon said she was awaken around 11:30pm to find a naked and extremely drunk Mr Phongphetch trying to fondle her. She managed to fight him off, get up and grab a cleaver. Mr Phongphetch made a wild dash for the window, but not before Mrs Phimphimon landed two blows on his back and head.

Mrs Phimphimon shouted for help from neighbors. The villagers called the police then formed a posse to hunt down Mr Phongphetch. At first the villagers could find only Mr Phongphetch jeans, abandoned outside Mrs Phimphimon€™s window along with an empty bottle of lao khao (cheap clear spirits).

Police investigators noticed a trail of blood leading from the window into woods behind the house. At the end of the blood trail they found Mr Phongphetch, still naked and curled up in the fetal position.

Officers took the suspect to Maharaj Hospital to have his wounds stitched up and then to Muang District Police Station for questioning. Mr Phongphetch, however, was too drunk to give a coherent statement.

Mrs Phimphimon said this was the third time Mr Phongphetch had tried to sneak into her house, but the previous times she had woken up and scared him off before he managed to enter.

Mr Phongphetch is an unemployed drug addict who is always stealing from other villagers, she said. He also has a bad temper and frequently assaults people, even monks, Mrs Phimphimon alleged.

He was recently released from prison after serving time for the attempted murder of his own mother, she added.

Deputy Inspector Charin Khao-iam of the Muang District Police said the villagers are all thoroughly fed up with Mr Phongphetch€™s behavior.

It was good luck that Mr Phongphetch got the wrong person and felt the sharp end of Mrs Phimphimon€™s cleaver, he said.

Print this story | Send it to a friend
    Send Letter to Gazette Editor
    Source: Kom Chad Luek
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Here's a report from the Guardian Newspaper in the U.K.

The TV presenter and Marks & Spencer model Myleene Klass has been warned by police for waving a knife at teenagers who were peering into a window of her house late at night.

Klass was in the kitchen with her daughter upstairs when she spotted the youths in her garden just after midnight on Friday. She grabbed a knife and banged the windows before they ran away.

Hertfordshire police warned her she should not have used a knife to scare off the youths because carrying an "offensive weapon", even in her own home, was illegal.

Klass's spokesman, Jonathan Shalit, said the former Hear'Say singer was "utterly terrified" by the intruders and "aghast" at the police warning. "All she did was scream loudly and wave the knife to try and frighten them off," he told the Sunday Telegraph. "She is not looking to be a vigilante, and has the utmost respect for the law, but when the police explained to her that even if you're at home alone and you have an intruder, you are not allowed to protect yourself, she was bemused."

As you say Spare Wheel, the person really would of been up for a charge of attemted Murder if it had happened here in the U.K.
    If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

In America, he would sue the ownder of the house, the county, the state and the police for not stopping him before!!!
      Be careful out there!

Comment

As the old adage goes ....

" better judged by twelve than carried by six"

Comment

LOL I LOVE that saying TC!!
          Be careful out there!

Comment

In the UK a man is doing 3 years for protecting his family from a knife wielding robber.

Guess what happened to the serial criminal who invaded the house and tied up the terrified family? You guessed it - he was freed!

The UK is lost unless you are a criminal. For normal law abiding citizens you have no chance.
            SHEMALE.CENTER
            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Klass was in the kitchen with her daughter upstairs when she spotted the youths in her garden just after midnight on Friday. She grabbed a knife and banged the windows before they ran away.

Hertfordshire police warned her she should not have used a knife to scare off the youths because carrying an "offensive weapon", even in her own home, was illegal.

Klass's spokesman, Jonathan Shalit, said the former Hear'Say singer was "utterly terrified" by the intruders and "aghast" at the police warning. "All she did was scream loudly and wave the knife to try and frighten them off," he told the Sunday Telegraph. "She is not looking to be a vigilante, and has the utmost respect for the law, but when the police explained to her that even if you're at home alone and you have an intruder, you are not allowed to protect yourself, she was bemused."
              err... sorry, I am totally flabbergasted by this.

I will carry/wear/wield what I damn please in my home, including knives, guns, RPG launchers, bazookas, catapults and trebuchets, and maybe a ladyboy cock or two should I get the chance.

Should any of these break into my house, I'll shoot them good.

If any of those left-wing greenpeace pacifist commies is against the idea, well... they can come speak to me in my house. bring a crowbar.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Jan. 18 2010,00:38) In the UK a man is doing 3 years for protecting his family from a knife wielding robber.

Guess what happened to the serial criminal who invaded the house and tied up the terrified family? You guessed it - he was freed!

The UK is lost unless you are a criminal. For normal law abiding citizens you have no chance.
                outrage!

any links to that story?

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news....ff.html

Millionaire who fought off a knife-wielding burglar is jailed (while the intruder is let off)

A millionaire businessman who fought back against a knife-wielding burglar was jailed for two-and-a-half years yesterday. But his attacker has been spared prison.

Munir Hussain, 53, and his family were tied up and told to lie on the floor by career criminal Waled Salem, who burst into his home with two other masked men.
                  Mr Hussain escaped and attacked Salem with a metal pole and a cricket bat. But yesterday it was the businessman who was starting a prison sentence for his 'very violent revenge'.

Amazing stuff eh? The UK LOVES criminals because they vote Labour.
                  SHEMALE.CENTER
                  World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

ah, I can the see the point...

technically, the "fighting off" stopped when the attackers left the house/grounds, but they were chased and beat up...

still, the should get no more than a suspended sentence on probation...

like a one of my police buddies says: "drag da scum back in before ya call me, I'll handle everything"

Comment

Yes, it was because it happened after the event. Vigilante-ism. Still no excuse.

I am sure we would have all done the same.
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I am sure we would have all done the same.
                        nah, too much work, plus I don't run so fast (short legs)

...but gimme a rifle and you'll see

Comment

Working...
                        X