Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for a nice LB to settle with

Hi

I have been in this forums for a while, and I have a request, actually a question, and I hope this is the right section to ask.

I am planning to move to Thailand in 2010, start an investment, which mostly will be a hotel, although many people are telling me about more profitable opportunities there.

Anyhow, I am looking for a nice and very feminine LB, who really and honestly wants to settle down in a serious relation. Someone told me not to trust this at all, and another told me it nearly impossible to find this.

What can I do, and where to start?

I don't think it's possible for me to start a relation from a bar picking up a girl, so what to do?

First move to Thailand.

I'll finish my answer after you get here. But I'll give you a hint... once you get here it's fucking EASY to find a nice young feminine ladyboy who doesn't work the bar scene.

Whoever says otherwise obviously is either hidiously ugly or hasn't tried.

But FIRST move to Thailand.
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Ok, good advice Bumpa STIKKA, the first thing is to move.

I assume you live in Thailand, so maybe also you can advice me on what business to start. Investment can be $200 - 300 000.

Comment

Live off the interest from your savings.

$300,000US is about 40,000 baht a month for life at 5%.

You'd be a fool to work/invest, etc.
        SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

I still don't have the sense of money value in Thailand. Is this 40 000 a good amount?

I have been working all my life, and I am not old to retire, I am only 46 years old. And I had a Farm in Romania (I am not Romanian) but I had to sell it and close the investment this year because the crisis really HIT them HARD.

Anyway, thank you for the advices.

Comment

Where can you get 5% interest? Chances are you can expect that in the market for as long as the recovery lasts, but interest?

Comment

ICICI pays 4.7% for a mere £1,000...

If you can't get 5% on $300,000 then fire your financial adviser!

The rates can only go up from here! Last year I was getting a guaranteed 7% from a high street bank in the UK.

(All tax free if you live outside the UK)
              SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Bumpa who is your banker. I am getting a cool 2.1% on 25k here in USA,
                TEXASMAC

Comment

(justarrow @ Dec. 29 2009,05:05) I have been in this forums for a while,
                  But not visited Thailand?

I am looking for a nice and very feminine LB, who really and honestly wants to settle down in a serious relation
                  In which case, don't even think about this, is my advice.  The first bit is easy to achieve, the second .....  get here and see how you feel (preferably after a night in a couple of bars I might suggest     )

OK, you don't want a LB from a bar for your long term partner (who in their right mind would do that?  ) - but you need to settle in first , as Bumpa has said.
                  TT

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Dec. 29 2009,01:55) Bumpa who is your banker. I am getting a cool 2.1% on 25k here in USA,  
                    If that's a year CD that's as good as it gets. Right now, the sweet spot in FDIC insured CDs is a one year CD with ING at 2%.

Comment

or settle down in Philippines... open a ladyboy bar in Angeles... that would be click!
                      garcia

Comment

Well, about the investment, it must be a project, I don't settle for banks and interests and these things, after all banks are falling around everywhere, real estate is a disaster, and I already failed a big investment in Romania and hardly withdrew with the minimum loses. But seeing the money disappear in a bank collapse will kill me

About the LB subject, of course it's hard to deal in a long term with a girl working in a bar, so yes, the right thinking is to go there first. But also I thought while I prepare myself for this, to find someone and start talking, chatting, getting to know her ...etc. And nobody suggest a dating site, I think it's worse than bars

Comment

(cancer12 @ Dec. 29 2009,20:53) or settle down in Philippines... open a ladyboy bar in Angeles... that would be click!
                          Hi Cancer:

The man wants to invest money dear... not die of a corruption and frustration motivated coronary... Bars are NOT an investment... they are a lifestlye and not a very good one.
                          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

for what i can see this guy has to be mad wanting to risk that kind of money in property in thailand of all places the land is overflowing with hotels and accom,also noticed how in BKK over the last few years how many low level hotels /buildings are being cleared to make way for more highrise buildings.why not invest it in property( if you must )in places such as the uk and live in LOS on the rental/resale values?
                            robbo

Comment

You should open your own Ladyboy Go-go bar

Comment

Working...
                              X