Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes things are still not good,odd place Thailand,civil unrest gridlock in the heart of its capitol deaths on the street,and the bahts ok!
    i gather tho its not just about the baht Euro is taking a bashing as i believe the second wave of the economic crash is sweeping across the west,the one they feared may happen,the infamous "double dip" may well be upon us.
    Thailand could be in the shit soon tho.tourist stay away enmass,investors pull out and the SET is down while the rest of asia is ok.at some point the baht will fall against others.
    but western currencies need to regain much lost value to make the real difference,that will happen,but when?
    all i can say is if you want to go to LOS then your baht could stretch a bit as its low season and probably even lower now,bargains to be had......2 for the price of one....or even three for the price...if you know what i mean.
    deffo get good deals at hotels etc.
    robbo

Comment

If dollar euro parity happens, one will get less than 33 THB to one euro.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

What's interesting is that the Bangkok Bank website has not been updated since 8:30AM Friday Bangkok time while the baht has weakened since then.

If indeed the rate at the exchange booths at BKK Bank is the Firiday 8:30 price then one should wiat till Monday if buying baht.

Comment

ill be waiting a lot longer than that LOL!
          robbo

Comment

Under 47 baht for a quid now...
            Attached Files
            SHEMALE.CENTER
            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Euro is in the fucking crapper too
              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(robbo @ May 15 2010,13:48) ill be waiting a lot longer than that  LOL!
                crikey Robbo

with all the crap thats going on in Bankok , the next time you see a thousand baht note it will probably have a picture of Ho Chi Minh on the front

Comment

no it wont,ive still got 2 at home from last trip,i keep them at home just incase i find a littlecutie waiting on my corner whos good for a shortime..........pigs will fly first !
                  robbo

Comment

i'll give you a wank for 2,000 baht robbo

Comment

fook me sideways.....times must be hard, where do i meet you? think ive seen you on Suk rd before,you the one with the blond wig and strange bulge in your short skirt?
                      2k is a bit steep shall we say 1850?
                      robbo

Comment

So long as the Euro continues to weaken (and it should) and the Dollar stays strong, as well as civil unrest in LOS. I would say the Pound could take a further beating
                        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(JaiDee @ May 17 2010,05:13) Euro is in the fucking crapper too  
                          EUO is a bet AGAINST the Euro.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Feb. 26 2010,20:04) I said by next summer it will be 44 baht for a pound...
                            Getting there...
                            Attached Files
                            SHEMALE.CENTER
                            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

AUD is getting ass raped again in past week or so.... but i mentioned to pacman a little while back i expected it to go back to 80c US

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

1.00 GBP = 47.9061 THB

There is no wonder that the Baht remains strong.

Despite tourism being well down, the rest of the economy is ticking along very nicely. Agricultural exports are doing well, and the Balance of trade has been in SURPLUS for 33 out of the last 36 months.

Compare that to the deficits in the west and you can see why its holding its own, despite the cries from exporters that their businesses are hurting.

I cant see it getting better til the Western Economies get their houses in order.

And i also believe that it is for this reason that most euro and american regular tourists are staying away.
                                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                                X