Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladyboy arrested for stealing 2 mil baht!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy arrested for stealing 2 mil baht!

Can anyone make any sense of that:
    http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya....tourist

is that a known face?
    she doesn't look ugly.

ANOTHER link only post by manarak!

Please read the easy to follow forum rules...

If this had been a new member posting this, the thread would have been deleted!

In the early hours of Thursday Morning, Police Major Arun, the Inspector-in-charge of Pattaya€™s Tourist Police Division held a press conference at the Tourist Police Station to announce the arrest of a transsexual based on an arrest warrant dating back to April 2009. The warrant stated that Khun Monkonchai aged 27 was alleged to have stolen 61,000 Swiss Francs, which equates to approximately 1.8 Million Baht, from a Turkish tourist. The suspect is known not to have worked alone and explained that he stole the money as the victim slept in the room. The suspect claims that part of the money was donated to local charities, but despite this apparent act of kindness, he will still face charges of theft in court.
    Attached Files
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I never leave more than 1 million Baht or the equivalent in foreign currency on my bedside table.

It never ceases to amaze me when they quote these ridiculous amounts.

I don't for a minute think that I'm immune from being robbed, however hopefully when I appear on the Pattaya news the amount quoted as stolen will be something like 2000 or 3000 baht and a tube of KY.

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Bless her heart. The Turk bastard was probably a terrorist anyway. More money for her titty job instead of an IED.
        Here I sit broken hearted, tried to shit but only farted. I am not worthy until I have at least 1,000 posts to my name on the LB Forum.

Comment

JACKPOT - Just stupid she got caught!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Mar. 12 2010,17:31)  ANOTHER link only post by manarak!  

Please read the easy to follow forum rules...  

If this had been a new member posting this, the thread would have been deleted!

In the early hours of Thursday Morning, Police Major Arun, the Inspector-in-charge of Pattaya€™s Tourist Police Division held a press conference at the Tourist Police Station to announce the arrest of a transsexual based on an arrest warrant dating back to April 2009. The warrant stated that Khun Monkonchai aged 27 was alleged to have stolen 61,000 Swiss Francs, which equates to approximately 1.8 Million Baht, from a Turkish tourist. The suspect is known not to have worked alone and explained that he stole the money as the victim slept in the room. The suspect claims that part of the money was donated to local charities, but despite this apparent act of kindness, he will still face charges of theft in court.
            ok ok

sorry, posting a link to news is just a webmaster reflex, because generally it is not considered ok to repost complete texts and pics from another website...
            since this is a restricted forum, it probably won't be a problem though.

Bumpa:
            can you confirm that the proper way to post news on TLF is to grab all text and pics from the other site and repost them here?

Comment

awww atleast she donated some to charity good girl
              You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

The Robin Hood of the ladyboy world
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

How did she get caught? Turn herself in, another person drop the dime on her, the Turk run across her, or was it another case of good detective work ?

Comment

(manarak @ Mar. 12 2010,21:01) Bumpa: can you confirm that the proper way to post news on TLF is to grab all text and pics from the other site and repost them here?
                    Posting Guidelines!

Attached Files
                    SHEMALE.CENTER
                    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I'll take that as a YES :-)

Comment

..saw this face before sometime around soi VC.....but never talk to her....god thanks, i dont like to miss my pillow at morning......
                        xxx

Comment

Working...
                        X