Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a Duncan Yoyo in Bangkok

Hi,
    Is there any place in Bangkok that sells Duncan Yoyo's? I need a few for some kids I know and I tried to get some from America but the one place that did agree to ship to Thailand, wanted $59.00 USD for just the shipping alone.
    Thanks,
    HighHeelLover

Good luck NHS. I could try to find some here and ship them but it would probably still be $25 for shipping to Thailand from USA plus the cost of the Duncans.

Check Amazon.com - seriously.
    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(HighHeelLover @ Mar. 21 2010,21:01) Is there any place in Bangkok that sells Duncan Yoyo's?
      Man, right when you think you have seen it all on the LBF!!

Good question, I wish I could help you but I dunno and methinks any location that does have 'em would overcharge for sure....... bottom line is that you have to know an American sap [errr, friend] who will bring 6 or 10 over for you the next time they come, that's all.

*Tip;  don't ask me!!   I got Shanghai'd into bringing 5 years of Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD's to a friend and fellow forum reader once, as well as a large supply of condoms and lubes which he couldn't score there for some reason. Now I simply don't answer e-mails from friends in BKK anymore 
      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Try looking in ToysRus. I think there is at least one branch in Bangkok. Don't get side tracked by the big boobed Barbie section!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Check the price , it can go up and down .
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

You had me in tears with that one Jim
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

(rxpharm @ Mar. 22 2010,02:37) Try looking in ToysRus. I think there is at least one branch in Bangkok.
              There is a ToysRus in Pattaya at the Big C Shopping Center on Second Road...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Darn   , I was just in Pattaya yesterday.

Thanks to all who have answered me. My mom said she found some cheap on Ebay and will ship them to me.

Now if I could only get the big vibrator I have been looking for, I would have my Wish List complete. Haven't quite figured out to have a family member send a vibrator yet though...haha. One of the negatives of living in Thailand.....no sex toys!

Cheers,
                HighHeelLover

Comment

I wouldn't have a clue, but out of curiosity I googled it and immediately found an online yoyo store based in Thailand..  

http://webstore.yoyothailand.com/index.php?cPath=28

http://thaiyo.yoyothailand.com/link.htm

Comment

(JaiDee @ Mar. 22 2010,02:36)
                    (HighHeelLover @ Mar. 21 2010,21:01) Is there any place in Bangkok that sells Duncan Yoyo's?
                    Man, right when you think you have seen it all on the LBF!!
                    I agree......I had to rethink this a few times before I posted the question , but like me, many of you live here in Thailand and we're all friends so I figured why not ask. And as usual, I got many GREAT relies.

You guys and girls always come through when people need information.

Cheers,
                    HighHeelLover

Comment

(HighHeelLover @ Mar. 22 2010,05:19) Thanks to all who have answered me. My mom said she found some cheap on Ebay and will ship them to me.

Now if I could only get the big vibrator I have been looking for, I would have my Wish List complete.
                      Mom couldn't find that on eBay, eh?
                      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

She found exactly what I wanted (3 Butterfly and 3 Imperial) at Walmart.......$3.99 each and she will ship them to me in the next box coming to Thailand (in a few weeks), so it worked out well. A HUGE thanks to all that responded.

Cheers,

HighHeelLover

Comment

3 butterfly and 3 imperial vibrators. Sure some of the guys know where you can get a good deal on used ones!!!!

Comment

Keep up Ishy...

He is referring to Yo Yo's, not vibrators...
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

And you can buy them at The Penthouse Hotel , no strings attached ......................

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                              X