Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A club for women in Pattaya

Hi,
    I am sure this has been asked before, but I can't find anything on it. My girlfriend wants to find a club in Pattaya where she can go and watch guys dance and flirt with. The clubs of Boystown is there but she questions if the gay club dancers would even be interested in flirting with a woman or are they strictly for guys.

She loves Stringfellows and the ladyboys there love her, but she really wants to try a club where the dancers or hosts are all guys. Is there such a place in Pattaya or as a last resort in Bangkok?

I told her we could go to Boystown this weekend and just ask, but if I could get a heads up on the scene, I would appreciate it.
    Cheers,
    HighHeelLover

What's wrong with the dozens of discos in town?
    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(deepthroat @ Apr. 01 2010,07:49) What's wrong with the dozens of discos in town?
      She wants to go in and be teased by the dancers and not just horny regular farangs or Thai guys that are on the prowl to just get laid. Teased as we are when we go into the bars.

She wants like a place like Obsessions or Stringfellows but for women.

Cheers,
      HighHeelLover

Comment

World Karaoke on Soi Chayapoom (near 2nd Rd) is a place where a lot of Thai women go (mostly BGs but not all) from midnight on. All the guys that work there look like guys from the Thai boy bands (prob 16-24 years old).  She can flirt with them, pay boy-drinks for them to sit with her and have them sing-a-song.  If she wants to have sex with them, there is a barfine and also short-time rooms above.  I'm told barfine is about 800 and ST is about 2K so give her some cash if she wants to play.  

PigDogg and I got brought there by a couple of GGs we were with a few months ago.  This scene is a real eye-opener, but it might not be what you are looking for.  And if she was looking for this, she'd probably want to go on her own or with friends, not with you.

Comment

The Thai guys if they are are   or not will for sure "tease" and "fuck" her too if "The Price is Right"  

Come on down  
          Attached Files
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

DT is referring to the Discos all over Pattaya with young male Thai dancers...The customer mix is ladies, ladyboys and both Thai and falang males...

But, take her to Sunee where she can openly play with the dancers' cocks...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

The number one complaint of the guys on the gay forums is that the majority of gogo boys are not

They also complain of the straight gawkers at the Boystown bars.

Comment

(kahuna @ Apr. 01 2010,08:23) DT is referring to the Discos all over Pattaya with young male Thai dancers...The customer mix is ladies, ladyboys and both Thai and falang males...

But, take her to Sunee where she can openly play with the dancers' cocks...
                She wants to know where Sunee is? I did a search and is it Sunee Plaza you mean?

That's exactly what she means too.....some place where we can go and she can play and flirt and do the touch and feel thing.

She was playing in Stringfellows last weekend and being the only couple in the place, they all were willing to play with her, she had a VERY good time until people started to show up.

Any other suggestions, she gladly appreciates it.

Cheers,
                HighHeelLover

Comment

(PigDogg @ Apr. 01 2010,16:58) The number one complaint of the guys on the gay forums is that the majority of gogo boys are not  

They also complain of the straight gawkers at the Boystown bars.
                  She would like to find some cute hung guys to have dance for her and tease her........but she was terrified last weekend to go to Boystown and ask or go into the places......she was asking me "Can we go in?" I didn't know what the reaction would be, so I took her to ladyboy bars.......it was an interesting and VERY fun night. We were there 5 minutes and both of her hands were full of cock.....All I could do was laugh and watch.

Cheers,
                  HighHeelLover

Comment

Boyztown has more macho guys than Sunee.

Krazy Dragon has the most macho guys in Sunee and beers are only 99 baht which is cheap for gay gogos but even if it were free I wouldn't go there but perhaps your girlfriend would like it..

I've heard Tom Yum is the most hands on.  One longtime expat who's been here for 15 years told me that when you jack off the Thai guy to orgasm that a 200 baht tip is the going rate.  Went there once and a guy who looked like a priest was playing with a Thai guy.  Right before the big O, the waitress came by with a roll of toilet paper.  

Happy Boys on Soi yensabai, near Sunee, has an upstairs couch area but I've heard that it costs 150 baht to bring a guy up there, not sure if that's per customer or per dancer.

You might want to ask the mamasan which boys are straight.

You'll want to skip my favorite Sunee beer bar since the reason I like it is that the boys leave u alone, all cocks stay inside their pants, and u can drink in peace. We even played chess one night, so much for the wild and wooly rep of Sunee Plaza.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Apr. 01 2010,16:51)    Boyztown has more macho guys than Sunee.

You'll want to skip my favorite Sunee beer bar since the reason I like it is that the boys leave u alone, all cocks stay inside their pants, and u can drink in peace.  We even played chess one night, so much for the wild and wooly rep of Sunee Plaza.
                      Whats the going rate for Number 10 then PD
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(HighHeelLover @ Apr. 01 2010,21:20) She wants to know where Sunee is? I did a search and is it Sunee Plaza you mean?
                        Sunee Plaza...Enjoy
                        Attached Files
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Apr. 01 2010,23:12) We even played chess one night
                          Let me guess, you tied his hands behind his back so he had only one thing left to move the pieces with?

Comment

(PigDogg @ Apr. 01 2010,22:51)  Went there once and a guy who looked like a priest was playing with a Thai guy.  
                            Apparently the collection plate went missing at St Anthonys last weekend , and Father Michael hasn't been seen since ...........
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(PigDogg @ Apr. 01 2010,22:51)    Boyztown has more macho guys than Sunee.

Krazy Dragon has the most macho guys in Sunee and beers are only 99 baht which is cheap for gay gogos but even if it were free I wouldn't go there but perhaps your girlfriend would like it..

I've heard Tom Yum is the most hands on.  One longtime expat who's been here for 15 years told me that when you jack off the Thai guy to orgasm that a 200 baht tip is the going rate.  Went there once and a guy who looked like a priest was playing with a Thai guy.  Right before the big O, the waitress came by with a roll of toilet paper.  

Happy Boys on Soi yensabai, near Sunee, has an upstairs couch area but I've heard that it costs 150 baht to bring a guy up there, not sure if that's per customer or per dancer.

You might want to ask the mamasan which boys are straight.

You'll want to skip my favorite Sunee beer bar since the reason I like it is that the boys leave u alone, all cocks stay inside their pants, and u can drink in peace.  We even played chess one night, so much for the wild and wooly rep of Sunee Plaza.
                              This sounds like the exact kinds of places she wants......she is convinced she would prefer to play with foreigners versus Thai guys but as I told her, foreigners aren't going to be found dancing in bars...hahaha.

She loves the bigger sizes foreigners are versus the small sizes Thai guys usually are. Which is why I took her to Stringfellows last Saturday......Kip was more than willing to play with her. Kip said she is fine with playing and fucking other women, especially sexy Asian ones with big breasts, but Kips small and before I knew it, she had found a rather big ladyboy and literally had her right hands full of her equipment and my cock in her left while two others checked out what was under her minidress. It's quite an erotic scene to sit and watch your girlfriend jack off a cute ladyboy, while the ladyboy whispers in your ear "Can I fuck your girlfriend?"

I would have let her without reservations at all, but another ladyboy came out dancing with her cock popping out, or what we thought was her cock (It was a beautiful fake one) popping out of her panties. Well my girlfriend took one look at that big fake cock and it took her 10 minutes to realize it was fake, but I still laugh at the wide eyed open look she had when she saw the size of the fake cock, by this time, more customers had come in and the whole scene had changed.

Since then she has been constantly asking where she can go to watch dancers. Now, she is in search of a sexy dancer who can really turn her on and I want to find a really cute passable ladyboy with nice fake breasts and a big cock to see her get that adorable wide eyed look again. The look was PRICELESS!!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you that have offered advice and I will keep you posted of what happens this weekend. Am looking forward to Saturday and Sunday night this weekend!
                              Cheers,
                              HighHeelLover

Comment

Working...
                              X