Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will my chum get his visa problem fixed?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just had a look at my latest one from Hull- they didn't put the 'employment prohibited' stamp on it. Not that I have any interest in work any more though
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

"...I was the only foreigner in the immigration office with long pants and a shirt with buttons and a collar..."

Rocky,

I saw you once with long pants and a shirt with buttons and a collar. Ahhhh, I wasn't that impressed...

Comment

(Steff @ Apr. 02 2010,23:40) I saw you once with long pants and a shirt with buttons and a collar. Ahhhh, I wasn't that impressed...
        Yes I know Steff, you have high standards  
        However, the girl that I was with WAS impressed - and that's really all that matters  

btw, did you get my pm to you a couple of weeks ago?

Comment

Hmmm, my recollection is she was wearing very thick glasses and I believe had a wee too much to drink. But hey, who am I to judge.

The last PM I got from you was Private Dancer. I sent you one back thanking you. I never know with the PMs frankly.

Comment

Hello Mr. Tourist man!

It is not a problem at all, You should go to Immigration and explain
            them what had happend at the airport. As long as your visa says
            Non-Immigrant Multiple Entry, you shouldn't have any problems with
            stamp correction. However, if they try to play anything silly, then
            let me know, i will sought it out for you.
            Advice (partial quote) from the officials at the office in the home country of the applicant, my chum...

I'm encouraged but not convinced!
            SHEMALE.CENTER
            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Find the "However, if they try to play anything silly, then let me know, i will sought it out for you."-part quite interesting considering that one official is supposedly talking about another one.

But then it might take one to know one ;-)

Good luck nevertheless!

Comment

I'm 75% certain that HIS mistake will be corrected for free by them.

If they begin to complain that it is "difficult" to correct, the message is clear.

Other than that, he could cross the border anywhere and come back in, no?

Comment

Soooooooooooo what was the verdict yer honour?
                  I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

The problem was fixed for no charge!

But not on the same day!

My chum had to come back the next day to get his passport back.
                    SHEMALE.CENTER
                    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I would say that was well worth the trip back.
                      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                      X