Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songkran Holiday

Hi Guys,
    I have a question, during the holiday, will my girlfriend STILL get soaked by water gun toting idiots or will they respect her and her evening style dress and not soak her.

Last year I had friends here in Thailand and some fellow poured a bucket of water all over the senior citizen that was with me, while another guy blasted her elderly husband directly in the face. Ruining his cell phone and nearly broke his glasses.

You Pattaya experts, please give me advice.

Cheers,
    HighHeelLover

Forget the respect, anyway , why go to Pattaya during this period. Yes you will get soaked and nobody will give a fuck . the better dressed you are the more you end up in the crosshairs of some cunts water pistol.
    The farangs are the worse,

It is a madhouse during this time. Thats why i left LOS yesterday , to avoid the fucking idiotic lunacy that prevails

Just leave now is my advice , at least on tyhe 15th anyway when i think it starts.. im no expert on dates other than never to be in Thailand at this time.

Wheres Mr Grumpy when you need him.

Comment

(Tomcat @ Apr. 12 2010,22:06) The farangs are the worse,

It is a madhouse during this time. ....
      Last year I was already feeling slightly under the weather, but had to venture out to Foodland for supplies..

I made it all the way up soi 4, and all the way back down again relatively unscathed.,, a very nice older Thai woman approached me and gently 'annointed' me with water and a dab of flour...that was the worst of it...or so I thought..

Then just at the entry of my condo, some over eager Indian couple decided to tip the whole fecking bucket over me

It's the foreignors
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Pattaya its 24/7 for 10 days. I saw some Farang go after a pregnant woman after she clearly indicated she did not want to get wet...jerks.

Bangkok, usually your ok after 6, maybe 8pm....but depends where.
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Still quiet here tonight or at least where I am - near Tuk Com and just came back from Friendship Supermarket. Hope that it will not get too crazy here but am ready to stay inside for most of the time.

Have been told that the 19th will be the worst.

I would not count on anyone's respect and leave the evening gown at home.
          Rather get the biggest water gun you can get and fire first ;-)

Comment

I'm wondering how Songkran activities will mix/mitigate the red shirts' monkey business.... in fact it was the same time last year that they were spoiling for a fight it occurs to me.

Comment

(HighHeelLover @ Apr. 12 2010,21:11) Last year I had friends here in Thailand and some fellow poured a bucket of water all over the senior citizen that was with me, while another guy blasted her elderly husband directly in the face. Ruining his cell phone and nearly broke his glasses.

You just answered your own question.

The best way for her not to get sprayed with water is for to wear a bikini and be soaking wet already, so it looks like she does not need to get any wetter.

You have 4 choices:

1.  Stay dry. Stay inside.
              2.  Act like a miserable cunt and buy the biggest water gun you can.
              3.  Go outside, but bitch and moan about getting wet,
              4.  Wear clothes that dry very easily and try to enjoy yourself.

Up to you.  But whatever you do, leave your phone at home or put it in your pocket sealed in a plastic bag.  The biggest targets for these fucktards (and trust me, they are everywhere) are:

- someone dry
              - someone who has just taken their phone out of their pocket to make a call, or their camera out of their pocket to take a picture
              - someone on a motorbike

I took the following picture this morning (April 13, 8:00am) on Pattaya Klang near 2nd Road.  They were spraying at the faces of people driving motorbikes in the opposite direction.
              Attached Files

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Apr. 13 2010,10:52) buy the biggest water gun you can.
                Big enough?
                Attached Files
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

well, if that waterhose will not scare them off, having this fellow break into a stampede should do the trick ;-)

www.rent-a-rhino-or-similar.com

Comment

Thanks for the advice........

The responses made us laugh too......I told my girlfriend "If you want to go to La Bamba tonight.....wear the bikini under the T-shirt and skirt and leave the expensive "fuck-me" heels home.

Cheers,
                    HighHeelLover and Ms. HighHeelLover

Comment

BEWARE!!!!

I heard on the grapevine that Snick had hired a new toy for the week  
                      Attached Files
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                      X