Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(pacman @ Apr. 20 2010,09:11) Casting my mind back to the 70's when Bangkok boasted a VD clinic on every corner
    Even in the late 80s some bars in Patpong had there own VD clinics.

The Pussy Galore used to have the VD clinics advertized  on the Menu.
    The girls were all tested every month and the obvious decimation of staff would take place where yourfavourite never turned  up again.

bareback was pretty rife then.

Comment

(pacman @ Apr. 20 2010,09:11)
      (Ishywishyonastar @ Apr. 20 2010,02:49) What is the usual time period before you realize you have a dose?
      Casting my mind back to the 70's when Bangkok boasted a VD clinic on every corner & condoms seemed like a good idea at the start of the night but were disregarded after visiting 5 bars, I believe the incubation period for the "clap" was 2 to 3 days.

Or so I was told.

The discharge could take 5 days to appear but usually the fellas knew they had something after a couple of days. The first symptom would be a slight irritation when you took a piss.

12 hours would suggest that you didn't catch it from the girl you had the short time with.

And on another note, you should win a bravery award for having unprotected sex in the 90's. We were young & ignorant in the 70's, by the 80's & 90's, all bets were off.
      That's the thing. I was protected.
      There is a another funny twist to this. Back home I went to the local place to get this sorted out. This just happened to be located in, an area, where the local women were known to be very friendly. About 50 meters from the entrance a women asked me if I wanted a good time! This, was the only time, this happened to me in my home town.

Comment

And what the fuck does that have to do with Songkran...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

When does Ishywishyonastar ever stay on topic ?, but be quiet about it or he'll tell us how great the Penthouse is
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
          X