X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team building days

Hello chaps, ive been in bangers for a year and a half now. I must have seen some of you fine fellow lb fuckers around but never spoke to any.

My question is..... are there any plans for any forum parties and get togethers etc?

And dont ask me to read through 500 past pages of stuff - im too busy getting ready to get my arse over to a lb uni students place.

take care chaps

(sukhumvitpoler @ Apr. 20 2010,12:02) My question is..... are there any plans for any forum parties and get togethers etc?
    Yes, there are a few I believe
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

thanks dave

id love to meet you

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Apr. 20 2010,19:43)
        (sukhumvitpoler @ Apr. 20 2010,12:02) My question is..... are there any plans for any forum parties and get togethers etc?
        Yes, there are a few I believe  
        Cheeky bugger

Check out the 'Meet and Greet' thread poler...or whatever it's called
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

There havent been any big bashes that im aware of for some time now.

Only smaller gatherings seem to happen other than the Pattaya Parties that crop up once a month which are well publisized. If you want to meet the crowd get your arse down there is my advice.

Comment

If you want to meet the crowd get your arse down there is my advice.
            Or just rent a crowd. Its pretty easy in Thailand.

SukPoler if going to Pattaya is a burden, just go to Guess bar some night there is a few holidaymakers in town. Only thing is, it requires keeping up with the forum.

Here is a good one for people around and meeting up in May:
            https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=25564
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Working...
            X