X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you need an invite for thebox.bz?

If you are stuck in Thailand and need an invite to THIS website to download all your favourite British TV and radio programs the read on...

These memberships are extremely hard to get and you can't even pay to join up.

It's by invitation only...

If you are interested in joining this site then first join this site as a VIP for one year and I will send you an invitation to join 'thebox' as a 'thank you!'

You will receive the following email...

Hi there,

I am inviting you to join TheBox which is a private community that hosts some of the UK's finest television and radio shows. If you are interested in joining up, please read over the rules and confirm the invite. When you join up, please make sure you are using an allowed client: a list can be found in the 'Read This First Forum' under 'Allowed / banned Clients'. Finally, please make sure you keep a nice ratio and if you need help check the forums out!

Welcome aboard! =)

Best Regards,
    First come first served and you'll have to let me know that you want this invite as it won't be sent automatically!

Cheers...  
    Attached Files
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Sounds like a nice deal Bumpa.
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I don't know what I would do without this site.

As you can probably see from my statistics I have downloaded almost 1,300 GIGABYTES of videos and audio from this one site alone!

That's a lot of UK TV and radio!

I'm sure many other expats will find this an invaluable source of new and old materiel.
      Attached Files
      SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

What's an EASY to use site for American TV?

Interested in Survivor, 24, and Gossip Girl.

Comment

Not sure about dedicated websites, but I think any torrent site would have plenty of those as they're quite popular.
          http://torrentz.com/

Just search and then download to your torrent client. Easy.
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Yeah I download from www.uknova.com - not everything available but it's all free so you can enjoy Jonathan Ross, Simon Cowell and Piers Morgan.

Or you can watch the good stuff.

Comment

PS I would be a VIP but i only pay cash daaaaahling

Comment

I used to be a fan of UKNova but they got so high and mighty that TheBox was born and I defected.

TheBox is a far superior site technically too with a computer programmer who owns it and it's not always suffering 'technical problems' like UKNova.

UKNova is run by a few faggot prima donnas and they have self destructed. I ignored the begging emails asking me to stay and am more than happy to shell out donations to TheBox.
                SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Is ther still 'fine' tv and radio available in the UK? Seems to be all realitys shows and I'm a Z list celebrity' at the moment. Cable channel in Phuket at the moment has Granada plus- I lasted 1 minute of Corrie before.
                  I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Working...
                  X