X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renewing Visas

With the US Embassy closed for a few days, how will that effect expats needing to renew retirement visas and needing a new proof of income statement from the Embassy? I mean it is possible the situation could extend the closure for a few weeks. right?
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

During the time flights were grounded due to the volcanic ash - the Thai gov't announced that grace periods would be extended to anyone who had their visas expire because their flights were not scheduled.

I would imagine they would do something similar for those who require embassy services to have their visas renewed.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

17 and 18 have been declared public holidays in Bangkok. Govt offices will be closed.

No one seems to have named this new holiday. I suggest Anarchy Day
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Thanks for your responses RX and Snick.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Here's the official statement.

Seems a bit of an overkill to be considering evacuations though. http://www.phuketgazette.net/archive...ticle8712.html
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Working...
          X