Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another dumb Brit arrested in Thailand!

Briton arrested in Thailand for inciting shopping centre fire says he has been 'stitched up!'

Another stupid arse Briton arrested in Thailand after being filmed inciting people to burn down a shopping centre during the Red Shirt protests claimed today he was 'being stitched up'.

Bleedin' 'ell, guvner...

Jeff Savage, 48, a twat from Tonbridge, Kent, was captured on video exhorting protesters to set fire to the Central World shopping centre in central Bangkok, days before it was torched and destroyed.

'I am being stitched up, being fitted up,' the wanker told The Guardian from a Bangkok remand prison.

He went on to explain 'I thought my arrest was just for overstaying my visa, but now this is serious. They are trying to pin a whole lot of stuff on me, and a few others... that we had nothing to do with. We are being made scapegoats.'

Mr Savage, who has lived in Thailand for nine years, was filmed wearing a bandanna and saying of Central World: 'We're gonna loot everything, gold, watches, everything, and then we're gonna burn it to the ground.'

He told the Guardian: 'It was definitely me, I said that!'

He added 'I was under stress when I said those things. I was emotional, I was wound up because I'd been under sniper fire! I said it using old British sarcasm. I was being the caricature of the British soccer hooligan.'

The Thai government is reportedly preparing to charge him with violating the state of emergency decree, an offence which carries a two-year prison sentence.

Let's hope this human excrement gets the maximum sentence. What the fuck was he doing anywhere near that area is beyond me. He's been here NINE fucking years, so he can't put it down as a rookie mistake!

What a total twat!
    Attached Files
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

An Aussie guy was arrested for a similar offence...he was ex Army...and also a Visa over-stayer.

Heroes
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ May 26 2010,07:50) Jeff Savage, 48, a twat from Tonbridge, Kent, was captured on video exhorting protesters to set fire to the Central World shopping centre in central Bangkok, days before it was torched and destroyed.
      http://www.youtube.com/v/KtfUy16X9Q0&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/KtfUy16X9Q0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

I think you have to be totally mental to be any where near the trouble when its happening.

Probably some weird need for attention that went wrong...well he'll get all he needs in Jail and be someones bitch for a while...

Comment

Comment

(guydesavoy @ May 26 2010,22:58) An Aussie guy was arrested for a similar offence...he was ex Army...and also a Visa over-stayer.

Heroes  
            Was he arrested?

Yes I remember that twat supposedly lost his passport & and was down to 1000 baht, when he decided to join the red shirts for no doubt, free food, free moonshine, and a place to sleep inside the protest encampment. The next thing, hes standing on stage with a mike in his hand making speeches (with the aid of a translator) of how he was an Ozzy 'black opp's' expert, and how he could train them to take on the army.

I was looking out about that twat, but I haven't saw anything on him
            http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1200741

Comment

What a total Tool.
              Slamming down that stick, hehehehe. N00b, 9 years, Man, I hope they throw the book at the twat... COCK!!!

B_O

Comment

On the Aussie Dickhead...
                He's in jail and has been for a couple of weeks. The Oz embassy at the time made it clear he had no record of being in the Armed services at all.
                He's just another big noting dreamer I suspect trying to impress some bar slut in Pattaya.
                f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1200741

Comment

He sounds like a Pirate ! €œLet€™s loot the fuckers or their watches and gold and burn everything else to the ground€

Only a total loon would say that to a news crew just before burning the place down. Good for him he can enjoy the Bangkok Hilton for a long long time.

Comment

(BAM @ May 27 2010,05:20) Only a total loon would say that to a news crew just before burning the place down. Good for him he can enjoy the Bangkok Hilton for a long long time.
                      A total loon yes - but it would propbably be hard for them to prove he actually did it.

Looks like they are going for a simpler option:-

The Thai government is charging the Briton with violating an emergency decree, which carries a two-year jail sentence.
                      My guess is they will give him 12/18 months in the monkey house and then throw him out of Thailand. Simplist and cheapest option.

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

Aussies go head to head with the Poms in the (tr)Ashes :

http://www.youtube.com/v/DFUDNW60z8U..._embedded&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/DFUDNW60z8U..._embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385">
                        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ May 26 2010,22:50) What the fuck was he doing anywhere near that area is beyond me.[
                          Yus, i agree. Shame they didnt put a bullet through his head.

The lame excuses these arseholes come out with. Well thats his life fucked up anyway . If you cant do time then dont do crime.

"kill them all..let God sort them out" as the old right wing loony phrase goes

Comment

More news about the crazed Australian who was giving speeches on the Red Shirt stage from The Sydney Morning Herald

BANGKOK: An Australian arrested over the Red Shirt protest, Conor Purcell, has refused to accept the authority of the Thai legal system, berating a judge in a Bangkok court.
                            Dressed in orange prison-issue shirt and shorts, barefoot and shackled in leg-irons, a furious Mr Purcell was led in to Pathumwan Municipal Court in Bangkok yesterday, protesting that he was being unlawfully held.

Visibly angry at his detention, Mr Purcell, 29, a former soldier, refused to stand when told and then yelled at the judge that he would not accept the court's right to try him. ''Nobody in this country has authority over me,'' he said.

He brushed aside a representative from the Australian embassy who was asking him to be quiet and continued his tirade, shaking and pointing at the judge. ''I'm not under Thai law. I'm only obeying international law. I'm head of the red gang,'' he yelled.

Jeff Savage, a British man also arrested for his role in the protest, sitting next to Mr Purcell in court, burst into tears.

Mr Purcell's detention was continued by the judge until June 4, but as police continue to gather evidence, he has not yet been charged. He is expected to be charged with violating emergency decree laws imposed during the two-month Red Shirt protest. The maximum penalty is a two-year prison sentence.

But authorities said yesterday further investigations into his involvement with the Red Shirts were being conducted with a view to more serious charges.

The Prime Minister, Abhisit Vejjajiva, mentioned Mr Purcell and Mr Savage specifically this week as being suspected of having broader roles in the Red Shirt movement. He said they were arrested for violating the state of emergency declared across Bangkok, ''and for their role on stage during the rally''.

The Red Shirt movement alleges the government is a puppet for Bangkok's military and wealthy elite figures.
                            Seems like the Brit has a better appreciation of the situation he's gotten himself into when he burst into tears.

A photo of the upstanding freedom fighter below.
                            Attached Files

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Oh my, Mr Purcell is going to learn a very hard lesson I fear, but no doubt, he will come out a changed man.
                              Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Working...
                              X