Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The WTF or TIT Thread

From another thread :

(Rocket J. Squirrel @ Jun. 09 2010,09:17)
    Another typical Bangkok day

(JaiDee)
    exactly, and that is why we all love Bangkok.

almost every day there is something around the next corner which makes us say "WTF??"

So what has made you stop, shake head, and say WTF in your Thai Travels ?

Mine, a LB that I didn't even go with, who always shouted something at me when I walked by with a new gf...among others..give me time
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

well, I am sure I will think of others, but about 10 days ago I was in BKK and getting a regular massage across the street from my hotel; the chick was about 35 and not so cute, I JUST wanted an oil massage. Did my back, had me roll over to the front, and after rubbing me for a while on the chest and stomach eventually made my way down to my limp cock.

Tugging at it she looked at me and said ''you want''??

Errrrmm, do I want a handjob from an old skanky Issan mom for 500 baht when Nana plaza is 5 minutes down the road and I am heading down there soon to tag-team 2 super-cute ladyboys and I wanna save my load?? NO!!!!!

A WTF moment to be sure, where else would that happen outside S.E. Asia?
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

I never say it...
      Attached Files
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

being in a baht bus, me and my ladyboy and sitting across from us a Thai Tom and Dee  (Lesbian 'man' and 'lady').
        To summarize
        A guy who likes guys who look like a lady,
        a guy who wants to be a lady,
        a lady who wants to be a guy,
        and a lady who likes ladies who looks like a guy.

PS The Dee was super cute
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

When my date asked if he can paint my toes
          You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

(laputanegra @ Jun. 10 2010,02:30) When my date asked if he can paint my toes  
            Dare I guess who it was..
            I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

You want clue?
              You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Jun. 09 2010,21:39) So what has made you stop, shake head, and say WTF  in your Thai Travels ?  
                So-called 'beggar' in Soi 4 (wearing a Barca football shirt) chatting on her mobile phone.  

Bank Exchange Kiosk refusing to give me any 50 baht notes, because 'not have many' .. 'need to keep'  

Traders trying to sell sunglasses in NEP, an hour after dark.  
                TT

Comment

That bloke that cycles around Pattaya in the shiny gold suit and all the decorations. WTF is that all about???
                  A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Check out lower Sukhimvit after 2pm some night, between soi 5 and 11; if that whole scene isn't a WTF moment I don't know what is.
                    Attached Files

Comment

More like 'What to Fuck'....

Indian 'Tailors' telling me I am a very lucky man...

He was saving the 50's for me
                      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Riding on the back of a motorbike, a BKK moto-taxi guy, all the way from Petchburi dat Mai at Ekamai to Suk. Soi 7 to go to the Eden club.... 40 baht, 10 minutes and at least a dozen near misses where I could have been decapitated quite easily.

* Note to self; even in rush hour, take a taxi next time

Comment

I had to give this WTF thing a little thought...And I have come to the conclusion that my WTF thing is a bit different from most of your WTF things...

Normally when I'm in Thailand I follow the Kahuna Fuck Off Rule...Simply that is the number of times I mumble fuck off to others as I wander about...When that number
                          reaches 7 or so times I know it's time to head home...

This trip I've been in Thailand for a little over 2 months now...I'm not even close to reaching the max fuck off limit...But I have discovered that I have a new Kahuna WTF Rule and it is very disturbing...

I spend most evenings here with the same ladyboy...Maybe 4 or 5 evenings every week with her...And I'll confess I like her...But we don't go out often...On occasion we go out to eat but never during the day to shop...And when we do go and eat it's usually late evening to a nearby Thai place...She tries to hold my hand or hold my arm while we are walking and I push it away...She thinks it's kind of a game I'm playing...It's not...

Every day...Hundreds of times...I see middle aged and older farangs arm-in-arm with their young Thai conquests...Pretending this is all real...Or just Pretending...

And now when I'm in my room and my beautiful young LB is stretched out on the bed and I go to the bathroom or pass the dressing table mirror and see my reflection,
                          I say to myself, "WTF Kahuna.  What the fuck."

It's time to go home...
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(ciobha @ Jun. 10 2010,00:08) That bloke that cycles around Pattaya in the shiny gold suit and all the decorations. WTF is that all about???
                            Is Jim still doing that? WTF!?

Comment

not BKK but Pattaya.
                              walking away from drinking street one eve along beach rd (soi side) a chick shaving her head bald with a bic razor right there amongst the parked motorbikes.....a bizarre moment WTF?
                              robbo

Comment

Working...
                              X