X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good dentist in Pattaya.

Anybody know a good dentist in Pattaya as I'll be there in October and would like to get some work done. Any info would be appreciated as my Company doesn't provide good insurance and would like to get a good price.
    I luv ladyboys

Try checking out this thread: Pattaya Dentist

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I think that most dentists in Pattaya will do a good job. We must assume they have the necessary degrees & passed their examinations fair & square.

I still wanted one who was recommended when I needed a filling replaced. I know of cases where the entire job had to be done again because there was infection left in the tooth. The one person I know personally was in discomfort till he was able to get back to Pattaya & have it sorted. At least they didn't charge him.

So I suggest going to see the German Dentist on the Jomtien Road. His name is Michael Schlatter & he has a large building with Thai dentists doing the work. Being Thailand, he is not allowed to do the work himself but he examines you before & after & is a thoroughly nice guy.

His number is 038 251 289 & his office has a huge silver sign saying THE GERMAN DENTIST. Look for it on the Jomtien - Pattaya Road. And my filling? It cost 4,000 baht, reasonable IMO.

I think the hospitals do cheaper work but I just like knowing the dentist poking around in my mouth is properly qualified.
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Dr Aree at Pattaya International Hospital is excellent but probably twice the price of the street clinics. If u do want an appointment with DrAree best to book before you arrive in Pattaya as she generally booked up well in advance.

Comment

At the junction of Soi Buakhao and soi Diana (13) head left towards Oasis Go-go, there's one either just before or after it on the same side of the road that was great service and price.
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Working...
          X