X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flooding of Thailand

Just saw this on Yahoo news this morning! Did not realize how bad the flooding actually was there!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101109...dweatherfloods
    Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Yup - I know someone in my line of work who has lost his property in Isaan. Bummer here at the moment for many people.
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Did a little canal cruise around Northaburi yesterday and many houses along the canals are flooded on first floor. One area they have closed because of flooding.
      Went up to Chokechai last week and the water has receded there and in Korat. Girlfriend was describing how much water was there only a week before.

Comment

Any news on the lastest Floods
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Hi Dave,

All in the South and mostly on the East Coast. The region from Chompon, through Surat Thani, Nahkon Si Tammarat, Phatalung, Hat Yai.

15 dead to date. Land slide in Krabi kills 4.

Its been 15 degrees or less at home in HH for the last week and there has been a run on my old bike jackets and footy jerseys.
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

It's cold cold cold... but no flooding where I live.
            SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Rain you can live with but being so cold in LOS sounds awful to me. I hate the bloody cold more than anything.

And what about those poor locals who don't own any warm clothes. I can't imagine how they cope.
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Apr. 01 2011,05:48) And what about those poor locals who don't own any warm clothes. I can't imagine how they cope.
                  I can!    
                SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

I was actually referring to the poor, as in those poor bastards who live on the street & go around dressed in rags.

A poor villager with a house would be able to cope, the beggars must be freezing...      

Comment

I think (or rather hope) the obscure inference applies to beggars, too!
                    SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Obscure... ?     

Somebody has a very strong imagination...             ...ya poor bastard...      

Comment

Hope Foggy is keeping dry..from what I remember he built on higher ground
                        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Its been a nightmare here and with power cuts every where too just makes things worst.

Had to buy a generator as it could be weeks before things resume.

My place is 350 meters above sea level so no worries but I couldnt leave the place for 3 days.... just me and me Dog

Comment

A couple of photos from the last few days

Those are my eletric supply lines, gonna be a while to see them working again
                            Attached Files

Comment

That really IS bad news when the emergency ladyboy delivery van gets stuck!
                              SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Working...
                              X