X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who lives in thailand

I have been thinking about going to thailand, since the tickets are not that much.. i am worried though about some things, like being alone, going out alone, where to go, etc etc since i do not know anyone who lives in thailand or who also visits the time i will be there...

so let me ask a few questions and it could really help me make my decisions since the cheap flights are available from jan11-29.

who lives in thailand? and where?

who will visit thailand/ who will be in thailand from jan.11-29?

who is willing to meet me in thailand?

thanks guys.
    garcia

i Think many would love to meet you, but it would be Thai price if any

sorry im not in town as im a sucker for a pretty face

SW„¢
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

I'm getting a sudden sense of Deja vu
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Most of the BMs who live here or stay here long time either prefer to fly under the radar, have a companion with whom they live or live somewhere you wouldn't want to visit...

On the other hand I can almost guarantee you would likely be immediately adopted and chaperoned by one or more of your Thai sisters...They seem to love foreign born ladyboys...I've watched it happen several times...

So come on over to Pattaya and pop into any of the many ladyboy bars, I think you would experience a marvelous adventure...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

wow spare wheel, you are talking about the price right away...???haha

while i was writing this. i was just thinking about meeting up, going out at night, at the bars... but yeah you are right, if it goes more than that, then i guess thats only time when i shud be talking about price?

but for now, i would just be happy to know if there will be guys to hang out with,
          ( not necessarily p4p)
          garcia

Comment

wish i were still there now

can you make your trip half way through year and ill be your chaperone
            http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

(cancer12 @ Jan. 08 2011,07:43) p4p
              Perhaps I am one of the few who believes your life is worth more than that.  

Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Yup

Comment

Hey C12, there is an unusually large group of us board members planning on disgracing ourselves in Pattaya a bit later than that, from the last week or so in January to the first couple of weeks in February if that makes a difference. I believe the organized parties are Jan 30 & Feb 4, but I hope someone will correct me if I am wrong on the days.

I'm sure some would like to find an English proficient friend for a while, but there are always gents about in Patts looking for fun at any time.

Comment

The January 30 and February 04 dates are correct. Parties at Famous and Pook Soi 6. C12 you're welcome to join us.

Comment

Working...
                    X