X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dentist in Pattaya?

Anyone have any experience with a good dentist in Pattaya that they can refer me to? I have nothing dramatic to get done, just a good cleaning & check up.

Thanks.

I have used the services of a dental clinic in Central Festival, 5th floor I believe. I had a cleaning done there once. I also took two of my GFs there (separate occasions of course) and had their teeth fixed. Both of them had a thorough cleaning and multiple cavities repaired. We were all happy and the prices were reasonable.

If you do not want to spend the money and are willing to wait another week or so I'll bring my kit from Canada and be happy to undertake the work. DT will assist.  

Comment

Try this thread: Good dentist in Pattaya?

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I searched & that didn't come up in the results, but I thought it had been discussed before.... thanks.

Steff, do you have a liberal nitrous oxide policy?

Comment

The dentist recommended to me was "The German Dentist", Michael Schlatter I think is his name, he has a large practice on the Pattaya-Jomtien road.

I was most impressed, by the service & the price. And the rooms are all fitted out with modern equipment, you won't be feeling uncomfortable at all.

Going to Jomtien, his building is on the left with a huge sign on the front in silver letters, THE GERMAN DENTIST.

Easy to spot from a baht bus. I recommend him. Good luck.
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I use Dental For You opposite TukCom on Pattaya Tai (South Pattaya Rd) infact I was there last week for a descale, clean and polish which took 25 minutes and cost 500 Baht.
            Delighted with the results as I always am at that place.

Comment

(pacman @ Jan. 24 2011,08:45) Going to Jomtien, his building is on the left with a huge sign on the front in silver letters, THE GERMAN DENTIST.
              The German Dentist revives memories of Marathon Man..."Is it safe?"
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Dr. BEE has a practice Dental-I-Deas located on Pattaya Klang about 50 metres past Foodland. It's got an Orange frontage , easy to find.

Best dentist I have ever been to. Highly recommended. Love it when she softly sings while she works.

Cheers DK
                Attached Files
                happy when in thailand

Comment

And there is Free Internet if you have to wait, which is not often mind you.

Cheers DK
                  Attached Files
                  happy when in thailand

Comment

Dr Aree at Pattaay International Hospital on Soi 4 Pattaya. She's the best dentist I ever had in my life!

But double the price of the street clinics. Would rather drink less beer for my peace of mind.

Comment

SHEMALE.CENTER
                      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

B.K DENTAL CLINIC,210 M.9 SOI BUAKHOA
                        PATTAYA CENTRAL RD. BANGLAMUNG, CHONBURI 20150\
                        MOBILE:0812613188
                        TEL.038720807
                        EMAIL [email protected]
                        Fantastic doctor ,very friendly,speaks english ,price very cheap.
                        Trust me ,i was there during the Big bash,and he did a fantastic job on me.
                        Also i send another friend from greece to him to whom he made a major
                        SERVICE to his teeth(all his teeth were ready to fall) I DONT KNOW how he fixed those teeth.
                        Give him regards from MIKE LADIKOS (GREEK AUSTRALIAN) and he will give
                        you the vip treatment.
                        But again its up to you.

Comment

Working...
                        X