Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank of Ayudhya (yellow bank)

All,

Those of you who live in Thailand probably have a foreign currency account somewhere. I have a local (baht account) at Kasikorn, and a FC -USD account with Bank Of Ayudhya.

I dont know if there is a new Sherrif in Town over at Ayudhya Towers, but they have become etremely greedy of late.

Generally speaking my employees pay me on the 24th of each month, 75% going offshore in Jersey, the remainder into a USD Bank Of A account.

For over a year, no problem, in fact the transfer to thailand (and this is from Mitsui Bank, Tokyo) was normally in my account the same day.

Now it is taking anywhere up to 7 or more days to transfer for no valid reason.
    Each time i go to the branch in HH and take a number and there is generally only 1, 2 if you are lucky falang service desks working.

So an hour wait for service, and a request to trace the money.

Generally spealking the excuse was "oh, it was overlooked, we will deposit it now".

This has happened every month for 4 months, so they are basically using my money, and no doubt a lot of others too, and only depositing when asked to.

On the other hand Kasikorn deposits with in 2 days.

Theres a big drive on by Bank of Ayudhya for FC customers..... take my advice, bank elsewhere.
    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

They're taking the piss Fox

Not easy to change Providers when the Employer decides, but still, any chance of changing delivery ?
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

perhaps the branch manager is hoping you dont pick up on missing transfer or 2

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Generally speaking my employees pay me on the 24th of each month
        Where can I recruit the same type of employees as you have?

Comment

(manarak @ Jan. 28 2011,16:34)
          Generally speaking my employees pay me on the 24th of each month
          Where can I recruit the same type of employees as you have?

Good Pick up Manarak!

Make that Employers!

I have asked around and I am not the only one that gets this treatment, and its not the HH branch but the Head Office in BKK which does all FC transfers, so it seems it is policy, albeit a bad one. (For me, good for them).

I have now anecdotal first hand evidence ( is there such a thing?) of others that have suffered the same in the last 4-6 months.

Luckily for me my Employers are happy to send my wages where ever I ask, so I will shut B of A and just have a local baht account and the rest offshore.

I will of course, suggest anyone else copping the same treatment do the same.

As GDS said, its taking the piss.
          f0xxee

Comment

(f0xxee @ Jan. 28 2011,17:11) Luckily for me my Employers are happy to send my wages where ever I ask..
            Make sure you inform the local Manager at the B of A (Bank of Arseholes ?) of your impending cancelation

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Jan. 28 2011,17:20) Make sure you inform the local Manager of your impending cancelation...
              Better still - go there for the next few months demanding that they look for your deposits!

That'll stir 'em up a bit!
              SHEMALE.CENTER
              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Hehehehehe. Yes. The only deposits I shall make there in future will be of the booger on the window kind.

Good to see y'all.

Its been rather busy at Casa F.
                f0xxee

Comment

Let me know when you are in town Foxxee... I'll be in Hua Hin from the 7th February for a couple of days!  
                  SHEMALE.CENTER
                  World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

What's the interest rate on the USD account Foxee?

Any fees involved?

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Jan. 28 2011,19:01) Let me know when you are in town Foxxee... I'll be in Hua Hin from the 7th February for a couple of days!  
                      Hi BS,

Going to be home around the 14th as I need to stop in Saigon and have a small operation on my ball-sack. I hope they remember the war is over.

Look forward to catching up: the House is finally finished including the lotus pond I was sweating over during your last visit with TT Chang.

Sorry I missed you all then, just obsessed with getting it finished.

Photos attached.

PIG DOGG: No idea of the interest rate my friend, never have money in accounts long enought to accrue.

As for fees.... why would you even be considering them after reading what I have said?
                      Attached Files
                      f0xxee

Comment

Pool looks great Fox

Like the water feature..looks like a LB taking a squirt

Comment

Nice pools.

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Jan. 29 2011,13:10) Like the water feature..looks like a LB taking a squirt  

Yeah I hadn't noticed the ladyboy squirt thing, but you are right, it does.
                            Mrs F modelled for it.
                            Took me 3 weeks to make all that. Went back to work rooted.
                            f0xxee

Comment

Beautiful relief Fox (beautiful home too)...Wish I could take one home to the States with me...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X