X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Evolution Of The Monger

Was talking about this to TT the other night. You know when I was a newbie I would be consumed with my trips to Thailand. At that time I wasnt into LBs heavily and still am not. yeah i am one sicko as I like pussy-YUK!!!

Now I spend more time here than the average person. Due to personal circumstances, I hardly ever go out. I certainly dont live to monger like some guys do. I think you cannot live like a tourist and keep up the pace when you spend a lot of time here. Its nigh impossible. Even if you could afford it, I dont think you would want to. Afetr a bit of time, I think you pull back a little from the entire scene and take a deep breath. You know its there, you just keep your distance a bit more.

I could be wrong and would even like to hear form guys who disagree and live differently i.e live/spend a lot of time here yet go out and monger all the time. Is too much of a good thing a little too much?? I think so and it helps keep your sanity to have outside interests that chasing hookers. not that thats a horrible thing. Believe me, I aint putting you down if you do that!!!

Talk amongst yourselves....
    Be careful out there!

I suppose to a certain degree it depends on your age.
    Twice in my life I've lived in Thailand for six month stints, the last time being 2006/07. Both times I found myself going out virtually every night and even the odd night I stayed in, a take away girlie or ladyboy was ordered over the phone. However, after four or five months of shagging sex workers it was a case of    because...........well let's just say certain parts required a break.

Recently my 2011 Jan/Feb trip only lasted a few weeks, I could quite easily have extended but the spark was just not there, as an example to this I spent four nights in Patong going to C&D's every night and did not so much as consider a bar fine for one of the gorgeous babes working there.

More often than not I was happy to be sleeping alone and the real enjoyment was swimming in the ocean, lounging on the beach reading and then riding around the Phuket or Pattaya countryside on my scooter in the late afternoon sunshine....that was so nice even called in on mardhi on two occasions.

Perhaps age is catching up with me and Thailand to me is no longer the Shagathon it once was

Mind You......I am getting laid much more often in England these days

Comment

I think that for most men, Thailand is something you just have to work through your system.

Every person is different in how they go about achieving this.

I spent about a decade shagging my way through the stars and bars till I found one ladyboy who I liked enough to stop doing it.

By that time, I had worked through every conceivable fantasy that I had ever had, so there was pretty much nothing left for me to 'miss out on' if I stopped the mongering.

Some of us are lucky enough to simply work all the free and varied sexual exploits through our system till there is nothing left to yearn for but companionship.
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Feb. 25 2011,15:48) I think so and it helps keep your sanity to have outside interests that chasing hookers.
        I have plenty of those but i slot them in between the chasing Ladyboys.

been going to Far East for long long time now and i am chasing every night when in LOS. I Hong Kong i tend to stay in these days as only old PI GG trouts  and skanks in the bars these days over there. Anything good looking comes with a heavy price tag

I find now im chasing Post Ops , Femboys , Silicone Dolls .. in fact anything that moves . Although i do have a fav now who i shall be seeing shortly and taking her as far as possible away from Nana

Comment

(Tomcat @ Feb. 25 2011,19:24) Although i do have a fav now who i shall be seeing shortly and taking her as far as possible away from Nana
          If you want a couple of quiet days round my gaff then let me know.
          SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

ya sound like a good idea. Ill sound her out , assuming some Jap hasnt married her by the time i arrive.

Comment

I am relatively new to this. 1st tour last year 10 days and it blew my mind. So much so that it took me a few months to get my feet back on terra firma. Second trip planned and I will be there in three weeks. How I deal with this will be interesting. I am so looking forward to it and it is a million miles away from my family life. Having walked into Obsessions & Cascades has been done. I was shitting myself. Maybe I can take this in my stride. However I dont think it will be the case.

What is most important is downing tools and having 10 days with a couple of mates, no work, no family.

I'll post when I get back & see where my head is.

I think like most things in life its a balance. I remember my first trip to Amsterdam, it was as good as Nana, well at the time I thought it was. Now I really cant go back there as my sights have been raised both by reduced financial value in Los & better attitude. Western hookers suck, well the young ones. You need a real pro & money to get a decent GFE.

Comment

You are still in the frsh and new phase bobcat. I think you probably still feel like a kid in the candy store. Tough to replicate that over and over as you might get sick of some of the bullshit and cons you might encounter. Maybe, maybe not? time will tell but its one hell of a ride!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                Be careful out there!

Comment

Impossible to replicate...And I'm way beyond even trying...

I've been here three months and I've visited ladyboy bars a total of four times...Twice to Famous for parties...Once to Pook Soi 6 for the GOTC...And one afternoon had a beer with a friend in Pook Swan...

The only real reason to go to a ladyboy bar is to get a ladyboy and I already have one...I visit Corner Bar on occasion to enjoy a drink and conversation with friends...Other than that I stay in...Sometimes I go out to eat, see a movie in the evenings...Most often I just visit a food cart for some chow and come back to my room...Pretty boring stuff for you mongers...

My princess went home this morning and thinking that I might like to actually visit a real girl bar I wandered up to Soi 6 GG bars...After 3 bars and 3 beers I had had more than enough...I came to back to my room and finished packing...

I'll go get some food now...and maybe stop at Corner Bar to say hello/goodbye...

I truly do envy all you mongers though...But nothing can bring back the hour I suppose...It's just not in me to do it any more...
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Great post. Sums up my world view, too!
                    SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Have a safe and enjoyable trip Kahuna. Hope to see you at Corner upon your return.

Comment

Kahuna and Bumpa are, indeed, classic cases how mongers have evolved. They did the crazy thing and did some volume, now it seems they have quality. It might work form some but not for others....
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Feb. 25 2011,18:43) Some of us are lucky enough to simply work all the free and varied sexual exploits through our system till there is nothing left to yearn for but companionship.
                          Amen.

I think I got to the stage where I was so perverse that I started to doubt my sanity... So it seemed a simpler life was the way to go. Also I suffer from being a binge drinker, and mongering and drinking go together pretty well. So in order to save my sanity/liver I found someone l could build a future with. It was planned, rather than being serendipitous.
                          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Ive lived in Ko Samui a year now and still love to go out once a week or so and flirt around, Thankfully I get the same buzz I have had for the last 23 years of holidaying here just not every night now.

Living here also gives u the chance to collect a few regulars numbers and not always P4P girls to help a night go by. Its all about your options being increased with females and Ladyboys as aposed to life in the Uk etc.

That said I also didnt come here to live just for the sex, I have a few interests that take prority and a lot of time and energy, its just great to know when u want sex its there waiting.

Comment

Yes, I am always there and waiting for you Foggy!

Comment

Working...
                              X