X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was your SONGKRAN like this?

http://video.postjung.com/player.swf...fw=450&vfh=360">http://video.postjung.com/player.swf...fw=450&vfh=360" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="505">

And we complain about footy fans!
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

http://www.clipmass.com/player2010/c...cm/econfig.php?video=968297048199397,199397" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />
    โคตรดุ!วันสงกรานต์ที่วัยรุ่นคะนอง - ดูคลิปทั้งหมด คลิกที่นี่

This is the reason I stay indoors that time of year!
    SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Can't see the pix you posted Bumpa.

Comment

Ah... Thanks for the heads up. They are Thai hosted video clips.

Anyone else having problems?
        SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

I watched the second one OK. Then I clicked on the first one, it was very slow to download, then stopped half way through.
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

The second one turns quite violent with lots of Thais in a running battle throwing stuff at each other. A few of them seemed to be drunk & there are a few bodies laying around by the end of it. I have no idea what's behind it, there's no commentary.

Not a very flattering image I'm afraid. And I am pleased to be well out of it. I hate mindless violence. And drunken idiots.
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Very dry for me this year (thankfully)... if you don't count the Red  

Clip # 2 looks like a day trip of the Training Camp For future Cascades Mamasans...gone wrong  
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I had Songkran for my second year running in Udon Thani.... all very peaceful and a lot of fun. They have banned beer sales around the lake to a large degree and are attempting to stop people bringing in bottles of Leo and Archa in the back of trucks.

All good fun from what I saw!
                f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

...one guy pulled a gun about half-way thru the vid, looked like he fired a few rounds or threatened too, then the bottle throwing followed that along with beating someone unconsious.. since these blokes like fighting so much the local police should round them all up & send them to the Cambodian border!
                  .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

(anicon @ Apr. 27 2011,13:48) .. since these blokes like fighting so much the local police should round them all up & send them to the Cambodian border!
                    They probably already have .... judging by the insane stuff happening on the Cambo border
                    TT

Comment

Don't see what all the fuss is about
                      Looks like a tame friday night in Belfast City Centre. And that's before the drinking starts.
                      A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

I was in Chiang Mai I believe they had a few punch ups here and there. I pretty much stayed in my room from 10am till 6pm except one day we went down to our local bar. One of the owners had a birthday and they hired a band and gave away free food. Plus all of the water you could handle.

Comment

So now it's the "Yellow Hats"

Both clips loaded fine for me.

Comment

Working...
                          X