X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF? Hua Hin after Dark Forum

From the Hua Hin after Dark forum today....
    Attached Files
    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Ha ha! I always recommended the HHAD forum to people interested about Hua Hin...

Maybe I'll quit with the free advertising now!
    I'm just hazarding a guess here...

Comment

Not bad for the fuckwits first and presumably last post at HHAD.
      Any idea who the slime bag is?
      Jabberwocky rings a bell....
      f0xxee

Comment

Blimey some people take these forums way too seriously

Still could be worse, it could be on Thai visa and those guys seriously know how to get worked up about a 1b price increase on almost anything and everything, while berating how the world at large does not recognise how valuable they are to Thailand

Comment

Ha ha... Yes, some of the online forums about Thailand are full of self important fuckwads...

I know because I am one!

I have an idea who it is and I know a couple of the guys on the HHAD forum so I'll get the IP and my guess will probably be confirmed.

Comment

Cheers Flipper, I am interested to know.

A good thing I am "out" in my ladyboy preferences isn't it?

Not very discrete or tasteful. If they are a HH local I would be happy to out them back....

RE;Thai Geezer... and HHAD. I hadn't posted in 13 months on HHAD before the above... too may flamers and sad sacks...
            f0xxee

Comment

(mardhi @ Jul. 24 2011,20:57) Blimey some people take these forums way too seriously    

Still could be worse, it could be on Thai visa and those guys seriously know how to get worked up about a 1b price increase on almost anything and everything, while berating how the world at large does not recognise how valuable they are to Thailand  
              I like it when they have a visa crack down and all the losers living on tourist visa carry on about how important they are and how Thailand is loseing money. like the world revolves around these guys.

Comment

I decided against following up that post on HHAD.

I can't spend any of my valuable time chasing up losers who have nothing better to do than take out their frustrations on me.

Let 'em have their say if it uplifts their life and makes them better men!

Comment

The forum itself aint that bad , fuck knows how that thread got out of hand. Mountains and Molehills come to mind as far as the Halal thing is concerned

Dont know what a pure blooded Thai Person looks like though , that is a head scratcher , maybe that clown needs to take up Anthropology

Comment

Its interesting that that thread had sat dormant for 13 months until that clown got involved... By the way, its not ALL about Mr Newman. How about my outing? Good think I am open about my preferences....
                    f0xxee

Comment

Working...
                    X