Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a serviced apartment in Centr.Pattaya

Hi guys,

I'm going to Pattaya next week and plan to stay for about 3-4 months. I'm looking for a serviced apartment in Central Pattaya (or Naklua, don't want to stay in Jomtien)...

I can pay around THB 25,000/ month. I don't need a swimming pool but I need a decent internet connection and a fridge. Somewhere quiet, I hate noise...

Anyone can recommend some decent place to stay for this kind of money..?

TIA!

If it was me I'd have a word with Dr Kim from the PBR...

Great location and service, etc.

Also; you won't be tied to short term rental contracts, deposits, electric and internet contracts, etc.

Just a thought!  

Then again... you are looking for somewhere quiet in central Pattaya... does not compute!
    The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

I usually stay in a condo on Soi Arunathai
      16/ 18,000 month Incl.

Heres the link

http://www.mycondoinpattaya.com/  
      If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

I nned to know how to get 3-4 months off ??
        TEXASMAC

Comment

damn spell check
          TEXASMAC

Comment

(L B Q @ Oct. 18 2011,09:19) If it was me I'd have a word with Dr Kim from the PBR...

Great location and service, etc.

Also; you won't be tied to short term rental contracts, deposits, electric and internet contracts, etc.

Just a thought!  

Then again... you are looking for somewhere quiet in central Pattaya... does not compute!  
            Is PBR Pattaya Bay Resort..? (Sorry, I don't know any hotels in Pattaya except Marriott where I stayed 2 years ago...)

If yes, it's a great location and they actually do have monthly rates for their standard room. THB 22,000 (high season) plus around 2,000 for bills (el.+water). And security deposit of THB 10,000 which is fine with me...

Is it an ok place to stay for a few months? I don't mind a little noise from the street but I will not be partying every day and will need some peace for my work too...

Comment

(gizmo @ Oct. 18 2011,10:41) I usually stay in a condo on Soi Arunathai
              16/ 18,000 month Incl.

Heres the link

http://www.mycondoinpattaya.com/  
              Thanks for the link, I think a condo is another good option for me...I'll check some places once I'm there...

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Oct. 18 2011,12:43) I nned to know how to get 3-4 months off ??  
                It's very easy for me as I'm my own boss...

I've never worked for someone and I don't plan to...

Comment

Yep... that's the correct hotel. There won't be any street noise as it is set behind a shopping mall. (Great two minute walk to Villa!)

But you may get construction noise during the day. Although that's probably all finished by now, too. It's a while since I went there.

The great things about the PBR are the intangibles... trustworthyness, custom meals, problems actually taken care of, cheap and fast laundry service, safety...
                  The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

Sounds great...I sent them an email so hope they're gonna reply soon with a good news!

Comment

I would suggest trying View Talay 6 next to Central. Talk to someone in the office on the 3rd floor. Internet connections are good they have fridges and it is quiet.

Comment

Working...
                      X