X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stickman interview with the Sharkman

Here's an interview with one of the best known Pattaya expats. I wasn't expecting a lot but this is a very interesting read. I recommend it.

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Stickma....man.htm
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Cheers Pac

Good read. I've seen a few guys at work show me that lad and ask if i know him

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Interesting !!
      TEXASMAC

Comment

Stickman & Shark both K1W1!  

Quite a few Bhat in the "bling".  

Must read for any first time Pattaya visitor... brilliant!

The women here in Pattaya, what do you make of them? I know you like to play around so you must have some thoughts on them.

Very simple, very simplistic. In Pattaya, money is first. Take it for what it is, not for what you want it to be and enjoy the moment. But let the moment go. I have a theory. Catch and release. Catch and release. You've gotta release. If you don't release, it is going to turn into a disaster. I don't collect phone numbers because that's emotional. Never collect phone numbers. I tell them I found you once, I will find you again. I never let them sleep with me overnight. They never stay in my bed. I have not slept with a woman for 3 years. It's too emotional. Those are the safeguards I put in place so I don't get into the game playing me. Once you start hugging them and embracing and sleeping overnight with them then the game is playing you.

I had girlfriends in the beginning and it did my head in. I knew when my girl went down to the beach guys were asking her for short time because that is the environment we live in. My girl would go to 7 Eleven and 10 guys would hit on her while she was out. Why? Because she's a bargirl and they know it. Ex-bargirl and bargirl? Same thing! You can take the girl out of the bar, but you can't take the bar out of the girl. It's always going to be that way. You can try but it is foolish. It's always going to be that way! Do this . That's how they see sleeping with a guy. It's so impersonal! They can do it in such a way they feel there is nothing wrong with it. They have detached themselves so far from emotion that it means nothing to them.

A Thai girl once told me a lie is not a lie if it is told in English. Only if it is spoken in Thai is it considered a lie. English means nothing to them and they see us as weak.
        and it's nothing personal...

They want the best result for the least time and effort. They are not going with us to have multiple orgasms. That might beat a lot of guys' egos up but it's true. These girls are not going with anyone for multiple orgasms or sexual pleasure. They want the easiest possible result for the least possible effort. The best possible result for the least possible effort. And that's what it's really about.

Comment

They should make a movie about that guy...

I have a better experience with a 300 baht girl than I would with a 5,000 baht girl.

wow 300 baht...  10 doll-a love you long time?  ...where does he find them?

It must be this girl.... just make sure she coughs !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/12tce-THLUE...hl=en_US&rel=0">http://www.youtube.com/v/12tce-THLUE...hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

Comment

An interesting interview indeed. I've seen this guy around Pattaya - and he obviously is quite successful in his loan shark business. Doubtful many dodge when he comes to collect!

As for the 300 Baht - most likely to be the beach road freelancers for short time. I don't think many would go for 300 Baht long time!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

And I'm putting those that go for 300 aren't top shelf

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Well I guess it depends on whether you think Mr Shark is "handsum man". As he said himself, it takes a certain girl... I wonder if the LB ever chase him or he them? Sticks interview with Shark was one of the best (realistic) I have read in a while.

Hey TexasMac, you learn anything useful there...

Comment

(Torurot @ Jul. 06 2012,21:42) Hey TexasMac, you learn anything useful there...
                  You took the words out of my mouth. Particularly the comment about "the more you pay them, the more they hate you".

I have never expressed it in those words but that sums up my experience exactly.

"Treat'em mean & keep'em keen" was a saying I learnt a long time ago. I never thought to apply it in LOS but it is as just as apt there as anywhere.

Comment

Yes but Pacman, you yourself told me not to quibble over 500 bhat. If I remember your wording correctly. You are not a Handsum 21 year old man. That hurt.
                    TEXASMAC

Comment

Plus I hate to make be like Siskel and Ebert, but she aint wearing No boots.
                      TEXASMAC

Comment

As your American and only get ten days holiday per year, with two of them taken up by getting there and back you need to balance the "value" of 500 Bhat different to Packers who gets a minimum four weeks holiday and a much shorter and cheaper flight time. Money has different values for different circumstances.

And if "not handsum man" hurt what about being thought a chump by your date for paying too much... Sometimes you just can't win

Comment

And if "not handsum man" hurt what about being thought a chump by your date for paying too much... Sometimes you just can't win
                          Feed em, fuck em and forget em... Never forget the motto

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Feeding 'em is MOST important. They don't function well on an empty stomach.

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Jul. 08 2012,10:50) Yes but Pacman, you yourself told me not to quibble over 500 bhat. If I remember your wording correctly. You are not a Handsum 21 year old man. That hurt.  
                              When you travel half way across the world to have as much fun as you can squeeze into your holiday, it seems silly to pass up the best looking girl in the bar for a small amount of money.

And if you do manage to talk her quote down, you can be sure her effort will be somewhat less than her best because she will resent you for your lack of generosity.

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings Tex, I doubt I was the first nor will I be the last. C'est la vie...

Comment

Working...
                              X