X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good dentist

Does anyone know a good dentist?  Preferably around the Sukhumvit area.  I need a couple crowns done and they are damn expensive in the states.  There are many on the net but I would feel more comfortable if I had a reference from one of you that had actually used him.  I will be in BKK for a week or so in Feb.
    Thanks.  Justbob

Hi justbob...

I hope you get a couple of answers that you are looking for.

The lady I go to is excellent but probably a bit too far away from where you want to be treated.

www.thaivisa.com or www.ajarn.com forums will probably give you some good answers also.

SB

Comment

Thanks Stogie. As I said, I am just a little leery about arbitrarily picking on off the net.
      Justbob

Comment

Do you want a good dentist clinic in Bangkok, or you want a Top Dentist Clinic??
        I was now many times in BKK for my teeth..
        Think first time around 5 years back.
        Last visit july 2007..
        i had to do 2 crowns and it was perfect, like everytimes before..
        i have a friend he is dentist in switzerland too, and he checked my BKK crowns and he said, perfect job.
        He can not do better work than this clinic in BKK.
        and the big different is: the Price..
        In switzerland i do pay for 1 Ceramic crown 70'000 Baht.
        In BKK i paid all incluse, 1 Ceramic crown 17000 Baht.
        I My DentistClinic in BKK is in New Petchburi Rd. Headoffice of Thantakit Dental Clinic. Opposite Amari Atrium Hotel.

Bye,Pet

Here is the Link.

http://www.thantakit.com/treatment-fees.html
        petrus

Comment

(justbob @ Dec. 25 2007,00:03) Thanks Stogie.  As I said, I am just a little leery about arbitrarily picking on off the net.
          Justbob
          This is probably too late BUT for those who might be searching on dental, I have a GOOD one. Dental Design Clinic & Lab, it's on Asoke and Sukhimvit. You can see it from the Asoke Skytrain station. Easy to find and very handy in that it's a block past Soi Cowboy Lady dentist are almost roboticaly precise, very gentle touch, great prices. I think an extraction cost me $20 and I had to ask when if it was pulled yet, yes she said holding it up off to the side. I has fillings, peridontal cleaning, root canals and crowns. Almost fell asleep in the chair a few times. No problems at one year.

Comment

i used to use Assavant Clinic, you will find it on the corner of Sukhumvit and Thong Lo, cant remember it being too expensive, it was still there 2 weeks ago when i drove past.

Comment

Working...
            X