• Time
  • Show
Clear All

selactive comments about the p[ast are fucking boaring x]zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

How can one human do that to another?

Its just plain fucked up

And all in the name of religion it appears....

makes me wanna

makes me wanna

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

That part of Thailand (Pattini) used to be a semi-independant Malayan state, that and, the other Southern bits, were 'officially' given to Thailand by, errr, the British when we were running around SE Asia at the start of the 20th Century.

I think though, it all started with King Rama I when he claimed it.

It's all a long winded affair and yes these aren't vey pleasant images, but anybody here remember the IRA, especially the late 70's?

Southern Thailand has it's own, similar problems and I don't think it is Jihad in the sense that most BMs think of it.

[no-appropriate-smiley-to-insert]
        I've made kathylc  

Comment

(Monkey @ Dec. 09 2007,02:25) It's all a long winded affair and yes these aren't vey pleasant images, but anybody here remember the IRA, especially the late 70's?

Southern Thailand has it's own, similar problems and I don't think it is Jihad in the sense that most BMs think of it.
          Well that pretty much settles it then.

Finally, someone who can justify murdering innocent schoolteachers and Buddhist monks!

And that bit about that IRA... nice touch!

Comment

Fred,

You seem to be on a crusade against anything Muslim or Islam related for whatever personal reasons you have.

Yes there are problems in S. Thailand, no it's not right, no it's not justifiable, but for you to trawl the internet looking for some reason or other to back up your claims that all Muslims are evil is hardly justifiable either.

Why don't you go find some nice pictures/links of ladyboys to post in a forum about ladyboys and save your anti-Islamist posts/views/propaganda/bullshit for some site where other hate mongering wankers will give a shit and listen to you.

Oh, and the point about remembering the IRA was that 'civilised' Westerners, (Catholic and Protestant) are just as capable of doing horrendous things to fellow humans in the name of their 'cause'

Atrocious acts aren't reserved purely for Muslims.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(Monkey @ Dec. 09 2007,03:24) to back up your claims that all Muslims are evil
              I never claimed any such thing you moron.

I have a big-time problem with Muslims who kill, among other crimes, in the name of their religion, but that is a far cry from claiming "all Muslims are evil".

I do not think this poor girl is "evil".

I do not think this girl was "evil" either.

Get a life you simple fool.

Comment

It is time to face reality: all religion is evil, but it is Mohammed's (pigpiss be upon him) sheep who are currently the more belligerent of the devout.
                I rest my case.

Plus these gems, which hardly bestow virtue:

Why are the only religious goons in Europe the bastards with beards and body odour who claim Allah as their invisible friend in the sky?
                And why should Muslim foreigners (who only value throatslitting, female circumcision, the invisible Allah in the sky and his 72 bearded goats, driving blazers into Airports, bombing buses and the tube and subjugating females) be allowed to enter the UK
                But Islam is the worst... it is truly depraved, anti-human and anti-female.

I honestly can't be arsed to debate this with you, you are way too gone for me.

oh, and how many more times are you going to push these pictures to peddle your crap?

Sept post with the same link used to start this thread

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(Monkey @ Dec. 09 2007,04:21)
                  It is time to face reality: all religion is evil, but it is Mohammed's (pigpiss be upon him) sheep who are currently the more belligerent of the devout.
                  I rest my case.
                  Mine is a perfectly true statement: if you were to count the numbers of people slain in the name of religion, it would be Mo's boys (and, unfortunately more often, girls) who would win the prize for the most bodies (heads?). See The Religion of Peace for a tally. That statement you quoted does not substantiate your assertion that I claimed "all Muslims are evil."
                  (Monkey @ Dec. 09 2007,04:21) Plus these gems, which hardly bestow virtue:

Why are the only religious goons in Europe the bastards with beards and body odour who claim Allah as their invisible friend in the sky?
                  In one sense, you are correct: I neglected to mention the drunken micks in Ireland; those are some religious goons! But to be purely objective about it, the Muslims who kill and rampage are a bit more murderous and riot-prone (in the name of religion) than the Catholics and Protestants these days, don't you think? I was (a bit) unfair to imply that the bearded bastards also have body odour; in some cases, it is the reek of curry.
                  And why should Muslim foreigners (who only value throatslitting, female circumcision, the invisible Allah in the sky and his 72 bearded goats, driving blazers into Airports, bombing buses and the tube and subjugating females) be allowed to enter the UK
                  I did not say all Muslim foreigners. In fact, as your less nuanced eye might now notice, I put a qualifier there: those "who only value throatslitting, female circumcision, the invisible Allah in the sky and his 72 bearded goats, driving blazers into Airports, bombing buses and the tube and subjugating females"

You have yet to prove your statement that I "claim all Muslims are evil." As my frequent haranguing about killing of gay Muslims in Iran or honor killings of females (throughout the Muslim world) testifies, I feel very badly for the direct victims, who are Muslim. Importantly, however, most Muslims who do not commit such crimes are also victimized, to a certain extent, by the murderous faithful, who seek to prove verses in the Quran which imply that Islam functions via the sword.
                  But Islam is the worst... it is truly depraved, anti-human and anti-female.
                  This may be my opinion, but I believe it is a perfectly true statement. Nuance Mr. Bush Monkey: nuance. Saying that Islam is depraved, anti-human and anti-female is true. Saying all Muslims are depraved, anti-human and anti-female is not true. It is one thing to say Catholicism is a evil (which I believe), but it is quite another thing to say (wrongly) that all Catholics are evil. Nuance, monkey, nuance.
                  (Monkey @ Dec. 09 2007,04:21) oh, and how many more times are you going to push these pictures to peddle your crap?

Sept post with the same link used to start this thread

Whereas the zombietime link was used to start this thread because it was directly relevant to Thailand, I used the link, along with another link, to emphasize a point in separate thread started by nigel69 in a different forum.  If you don't like the link, don't click on it! Simple concept, really.

Enjoy this, monkey.

Comment

(Monkey @ Dec. 08 2007,20:21) I honestly can't be arsed to debate this with you, you are way too gone for me.
                    As I said before: I honestly can't be arsed to debate this with you, you are way too gone for me.

You're happy to twist and turn words, implications and meanings.

You imply things but then say 'I never said that'

Merry Christmas, I'm gonna look at ladyboys now, much better use of my time.

You are as fanatical as the people you seem to hate so much, and everybody can see that.

Oh, see that button in the middle?
                    It's got your name all over it

No doubt you will consider this a victory, but like I give a fuck, bye bye
                    Attached Files
                    I've made kathylc  

Comment

Totally agree Monkey, I think Freddie proved your own point for you.

You are as fanatical as the people you seem to hate so much
                      He has the same self righteousness as the religious nutters. No arguements you make are going to make any difference, he already has the answers.

Congratulations Freddie I think you offended our Irish members as well.
                      Alan: Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael. Come on, tell me about the ladyboys.
                      Michael: Oh, you mean those transsexuals? Aye, I seen them, but, you know, they're disgusting I kept away from them.
                      Alan: Oh God, yeah, yeah. Fascinating creatures, though. Looks like a lady, but really it's a man. I don't find them attractive, it's just confusing. I don't suppose you've got any army stories about them?

Comment

(Rimmer @ Dec. 09 2007,08:47) Congratulations Freddie I think you offended our Irish members as well.

Hit ignore or hit the bottle, I don't give a damn!

Comment

(Fred_Nguyen @ Dec. 09 2007,00:53) Hit ignore or hit the bottle, I don't give a damn!
                          Here we go again
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(Monkey @ Dec. 09 2007,03:24) Fred,

You seem to be on a crusade against anything Muslim or Islam related for whatever personal reasons you have.

Yes there are problems in S. Thailand, no it's not right, no it's not justifiable, but for you to trawl the internet looking for some reason or other to back up your claims that all Muslims are evil is hardly justifiable either.

Why don't you go find some nice pictures/links of ladyboys to post in a forum about ladyboys and save your anti-Islamist posts/views/propaganda/bullshit for some site where other hate mongering wankers will give a shit and listen to you.

Oh, and the point about remembering the IRA was that 'civilised' Westerners, (Catholic and Protestant) are just as capable of doing horrendous things to fellow humans in the name of their 'cause'

Atrocious acts aren't reserved purely for Muslims.

Right on Monkey. Your point is well taken. The so called Western democracies have caused, and continue to cause far more carnage than these primitive fundamentalists ever have.
                            It's just that when "we" do it it's justified by calling it €œcollateral damage€, or €œmaking the world safe for democracy€, or helping the €œfreedom fighters€, or whatever will play well with the masses. Of course, then great pains are taken to make sure that the inevitable images of the resulting carnage never make to the mainstream press.
                            "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                            Salin' on a summer breeze
                            And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                            -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Watch Richard Dawkins on BBC's "Have Your Say" this week. So much for religion...

Comment

Following the attempted firebombing of Glasgow airport early this year, Glaswegians only wanted the answer to one question.
                                Q. Who bombed the airport?
                                A. muslims.
                                R. Aye I know that, but were they catholic or protestant?
                                Too old to die young!

Comment

Working...
                                X