X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Decorations in Bangkok

Does anyone in Bangkok know or has anyone seen anyplace that has a good supply of Christmas supplies other than what Big C or Tesco-Lotus has? I need a tree, lights, bulbs, general decorations. Someone told me to go to Chinatown but I wasn't sure if any of you fine folks in in LOS would know of a special little hide away that has a good supply.
    As always, THANKS,

Nhscotsman

There is a shop a few doors down from the Emporium, I think its name is Narai. Anyway, they always have a good selection of tree decorations and other Christmas items. I have seen other stores in this chain in Bangkok but this is the one I use. I always bring back some of the items purchased there to family and friends in the States when I go back there for the holidays and they always seem to like them. Check them out if you are in Bangkok.

Comment

Whats wrong with Big C ? - They had a huge selection last year of various tree's and decorations at the store across from Central World - thats where Jay got her bar decorations from.

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

May you like something from Europe...will arrive on 23 or 24 ...Dec noon...

Dieter
        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

One of the reasons i came here is to avoid the western Xmas hysteria, and this is what met me last night outside mbk.
          Attached Files

Comment

All you need is a little mistletoe to hang on your cock...well maybe her cock too...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(rick @ Nov. 21 2007,17:42) One of the reasons i came here is to avoid the western Xmas hysteria, and this is what met me last night outside mbk.
              Working at a school here in Bangkok, I have to decorate my room, it's required by the school. They pay for everything but still finding the stuff is not like back in the states.

I was in Big C last weekend and all I saw was trees. I'll go again this weekend but I have 3 weeks to get things done.

Thanks for the replies,
              Nhscotsman

Comment

Do You have a Villa Market near You?  There is one on Thong Lor near Soi 18 ish....at anyrate, they have loads of decorations in the front of the store (all sorts).  I felt as if I was not in SE Asia
                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Emporium always had a good selection of god quality trees and trimmings every year
                  Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

Working...
                  X