X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The water hose or paper?

If you live here; some of the things that you used to take for granted in the 'old world' are often challenged...

Usually it's pretty easy to stick to what you know... some of us try some new things then revert back to what's familiar... for others we try new things and never go back!

Food is a good example... Some of us easily adapt to a new diet of Thai food amd western food becomes and occasional treat or even luxury...

Must of us convert quite easily to wearing shorts and t-shirts all the time... most of us (unless we work) soon forget about lace up shoes and (eurgh!!!) socks!

But have you changed the way you clean your arse?

After a good dump I get rid of the worst with paper then have a good clean squirt with the hose...

And now you know!
    Attached Files
    Paper only.
    0%
    Water hose only.
    0%
    Paper first, finish with the hose'
    0%
    Squirt with the hose first then dry off'
    0%
    I'm Greek... fingers'
    0%

"Twat" that's my dinner just gone "on hold"
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(stogie bear @ Oct. 12 2007,14:18) After a good dump I get rid of the worst with paper then have a good clean squirt with the hose...
      Good to know, thanks for sharing that.

I figure at least half the forum wondered what you did after having a pooh.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Great voter turn out for this poll. Not a surprise as I'm sure must of us think that what happens in the "Loo" stays in the "Loo." But, since you did pose the question I will give my own personal grooming habits from the toilets in Thailand. If my turds are of the normal type, hard, solid and floaters then I find that a gentle wiping with some soft tissues is all I need. On the other hand, if my shit is the leaky kind, squirts out like a watergun then I use a combination cleaning. Tissue first, then a squirt then tissue again. Nothing worse that your undies sticking to your arse or acquiring a number of dingleberrys on your arse. I hope this is not too graphic or reveals too much about me but SB you did ask.

Comment

Hey SB, perhaps an addendum is in order to the "Shitty Poll." Since I am computer braindead I have no idea how to format it and post it. Here goes anyway, pose the question regrading the use of toilet paper. Do you wad it and then wipe your arse or do you fold it over and gently wipe your arse? I find the wadding up and rubbing to be a wee bit harsh on the old bunghole so I go for the folding technique. Gentle works best for me. Please remember you started this topic so if it goes in the toilet no one to blame but yourself. See, there I go again, my mind is in a shitty place right now. Somebody stop me, help me pelase.

Comment

I expect there will be a few more of us talking shit on this thread soon...

Comment

Talking crap is fine with me, as long as nobody posts any pics of their favourite FB wiping/washing her bum...

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Here's a great pic...

(Pic of a bloke the moment before he takes a dump!)  
                Attached Files

Comment

in Thailand I don't bother with the hose but shower afterwards.

Comment

I use the hose the clean then use paper to dry afterwards.

I am sure everyone can sleep better now knowing that

Comment

...   too much information, thanks !    

Stogie's getting desperate for activity on the forum  ... mainly in a downward direction  
                      TT

Comment

Hope he didn't discuss this over dinner with you TT
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

once you hose your back
                          you never go back.

damn that's a shitty stab at a rhyme.
                          i better wipe it away or wash it away.
                          or both.

Comment

That's the problem with being back in Farangland... no hose.

Comment

Yep... you're right... no ho's!

Comment

Working...
                              X