Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(PogueMahone @ Oct. 04 2007,02:23) I was with Jannie for three week after her SRS back in 2002 and that was an ordeal I do not want to repeat.  
    She's such a princess.

Comment

(Fred_Nguyen @ Oct. 04 2007,04:33)
      How am I a dickhead?[/quote]
      Because you are making assumptions based on your own thought, not even your own experiences. And then you post it in this thread, when there are many others to post in, to make a dramatic post.

Whether you think an ex bargirl can settle down or not, this is not thread to persist those views.
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

[quote]
        (Fred_Nguyen @ Oct. 04 2007,06:02) [quote=katoeylover,Oct. 04 And then you post it in this thread, when there are many others to post in, to make a dramatic post.

This is entirely your opinion.[/quote]
        It's my opinion too. We emcourage posters who like to post real experinces and try to keep these threads flame free.

We're just saying do it somewhere else; start your own thread. You can even start more hoax threads; we really don't mind.

Comment

[quote]
          (PigDogg @ Oct. 04 2007,23:31) [quote]
          (Fred_Nguyen @ Oct. 04 2007,06:02)
          Originally posted by katoeylover,Oct. 04 And then you post it in this thread, when there are many others to post in, to make a dramatic post.

This is entirely your opinion.[/quote
          It's my opinion too.  We emcourage posters who like to post real experinces and try to keep these threads flame free.

We're just saying do it somewhere else; start your own thread.  You can even start more hoax threads; we really don't mind.  
          Yes I agree. PM keep the reports coming. You may be a skeptic Fred but this thread is not the place to air your thoughts.

Comment

I agree with that, we want to hear how things are going and keeping these posts relatively flame free will encourage discussion that will help any of us who contemplate trying something like this.

Yes, it is difficult, but it is not impossible, and insight into this effort is welcome.

Thanks again PM for sharing!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Yep.... A long time ago PM took a lot of flak for posting his dreamy intentions...

As each week goes by he's proving all the skeptics wrong!

If anyone wants to edit the crap out of this thread feel free to do so!

Comment

(PogueMahone @ Sep. 24 2007,19:02) Her surgery is planned for November 14th in the A.M. and I will arrive back in Bangkok on the 13th.  I will be staying in a Hotel on Soi 20 for nine nights, the last two she will be with me as her release date is the 20th. and she has an appointment with Dr.Kamol the next day.  Then back to our home for two weeks of bedrest and her dilation treatments.
                Hi PM,

I just talked to my ex girl on msn, and she in fact had the "SAME" Doctor in Dr Kamol Punsritum and she has told me your wife is in "Good Hand's and has "Nothing" to worry about.

I can "vouch" for the fact that Dr Kamol did a "superb" operation on my ex girl and if your wife keep's to the treatments after her op everything will be just fine

Best of luck to the both of you
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                X