X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Her first visit to Dr. Kamol

Well it's been a few days since I arrived back in the San Francisco Bay Area for a few months of work. I am over the jet lag and getting back into a normal work routine. Time to give an update to married life with an LB.
    We drove to Bangkok on Sunday morning so that we could have 1 1/2 days to hang out and for her to see Dr. Kamol on Monday afternoon. Man, was she nervous. After wishing for the surgery to fullfill her desire to be a "lady" the first step was being taken.
    On Monday morning she was very quiet and not her usual upbeat self. Since I had done a lot of research on the internet I tried to tell her what she could expect in this visit. Some of it she understood but I did not press the issue. We talked about what she was to tell the Doctor. I did not want him to have any idea that a "Farang" was paying for this. She was going to take off her wedding and engagement ring, her gold bracelet and necklace and tell the Doctor that she was living with her family in Krasang, she has a small shop and had been saving her money for six years in preparation for SRS Surgery.
    Off she went on Monday afternoon in a taxi and she returned about 2 1/2 hours later. She was like a new person, smiling, happy, excited and anxious to talk. She told me that Dr. Kamol was nice and easy to talk with. He listened to her about she wanted and then proceeded to show her some of his surgerys. He explained some of his different techniques based on the patients cock size and pubic area size. Someone had mentioned a new technique, the three-folds cut and she aksed about that. At this point he asked her to let him examine her cok and pubic area to determine the best surgery for her size. I guess that got her just a little embarassed and she was nervous. No problem though, because of her small sized cock and pubic area the three folds surgery was out of the question. He pointed out from the different photos of other SRS what he felt would give her the most natural look and enable her to have an orgasism.
    With that taken care of a date for her surgery was decided upon and her appointment with a "shrink" prior to surgery was set up. Without this meeting with the shrink no surgery would take place. The doctor would meet with her, talk to her about what she wanted, the consequences of this and to see if she was mentally in the right frame of mind. After this, if he thought she was properly prepared he would give his O.K. and she would meet again with Dr. Kamol later that day. The evening prior to her surgery she would go to the Hospital.
    One of more funny things that occurred was her seeing for the first time at Dr. Kamol's office about six "Farang" Ladyboys waiting to see him or one of the other Doctors in his practice. She could not get over how "big" they were when compared to Thai Ladyboys. I do not mean cock size but body type. Also, she thought that they were rather ugly and looked more like a man dressing up like a woman. She wanted me to explain why these "Farang Ladyboys" wanted to have an operation if they are "not beautiful" I nearly fell off the bed from laughing as I have seen some of this type. Hell, I have even payed to fuck some of them before I came to my senses. Needless to say I could not explain any of this to her.
    On Tuesday I left for my work, she stayed with Lisa, her best friend and went to Pratunam Market and Chatujak Market to buy some more things for our shop in Surin. So guys, that's the update on what is happening in our lifes. Her wish to become the lady she has dreamed about becoming is about to happen and I am very happy for her. I miss her very much and call her every morning and every night.
    Since I am back here in California unless something dramatic comes up I will cease the Living in Thailand reports until my return in November. Comments on other things that catch my attention in the Forum will continue.
    Take care guys.

With that taken care of a date for her surgery was decided upon and her appointment with a "shrink" prior to surgery was set up. Without this meeting with the shrink no surgery would take place... After this, if he thought she was properly prepared he would give his O.K. and she would meet again with Dr. Kamol later that day...
    This all smacks of ethical behaviour to me... He should be banished from the kingdom!

Thanks for the (always welcome) update... When are you coming back to Thailand?

I hope it all goes well for her...

Comment

Always good to read your updates and how life is developing! It is great that you are supportive to your wife as she is planning to have her SRS!

If I am not mistaken you were able to use good information in the Academic Forum that Ziggy posted re: doctors. It is good to hear that Dr. Kamol was not some money grubbing unethical "butcher" who is just after $$$ like some doctors are. I have seen some of his results first hand and I can say he is very skilled and his patients were also quite happy!

I hope that the surgery is scheduled when you are back in Thailand as I think that would mean a great deal to her to be by her side after she comes out of the recovery room.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Her surgery is scheduled for the next day after I arrive back in Bangkok. She will pick me up at the Airport and take me to the Hotel. That time in the afternoon prior to her having to go to the Hospital will be spent helping her relax and of course making love to her as a pre-op ladyboy for the last time. No problem thought, like I have said before her happiness is the most important thing to me.
        I plan on being with her after her surgery even though she will be in LA-LA Land for a few days. I know how important it is for someone to be there just to hold their hand and try to help them relax.
        I think that one of the nights after she has fallen asleep I will head to Guess Bar to finally see what all the fuss is about. God knows who I might run into there. I do understand that Jay and Jayne are from Surin, my home town now, so maybe I can chat with them and tell them where I live and they can come over for a visit on a trip back to see the family
        The information that Ziggy provided proved to be invaluable to both of us as we planned her surgery. Many thanks to him for posting all that information. Right now, she is very happy and excited.
        My work will keep me in the San Francisco Area for the next two months and then it's back home.

Comment

Excellent! One other tip that will help her recovery - for the first few days after her operation, she should take the pain medicine regularly (on schedule) instead of taking them as needed for pain. So for instance if a pain medicine is supposed to be taken every 6 hours as needed, she would take it regularly every 6 hours for the first 3-4 days. This will help minimize her pain rather than waiting for the pain to happen and then taking the medicine. After the first 4 days, then she should change to taking it as necessary. Something further to help her with dressing changes and dilations - before she does any painful procedure, she should take the pain relief medicine about 30 minutes before if possible - again this will help reduce the pain she feels when does the dressing changes and dilations.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

PM, please note it is not just holding hands that first couple of weeks. They literally cannot move, due to pain, and have to be cleaned very, very frequently where the operation has been. So I think you are in being a nurse for a bit. Cleaning, feeding, helping go to toilet. Dilation I understand is quite painful, and very, very necessary, those first few weeks to ensure depth. Everyone is different, but I think 2-4 weeks recovery, meaning, to be able to walk comfortably, and not need a 'nurse' is about right; perhaps edging more towards the month.

Also, I recommend you buy all the medicine/cleaning stuff a few days before the operation, so you're all set up and not panicking the day she comes home. I've seen the amount of stuff they have to buy for the first 3 months or so, and it is quite huge; mainly cleaning material.

Kamol is an up and up guy. Very professional, super-clean clinic. He has so many patients, I don't think he even remotely considers bargaining price. It is just local and farang price, that's it. Take it or leave it. He charged Passy and Aom 120,000 I think. And I believe it was 260,000 for farang.

I was curious why this '3-folds' idea doesn't work? And was my term right? It was a translated term Passy had told me, so it could be off. And if it is not '3-folds', then what is the technique he will use?

Best of luck, and come by the house if you have time.

Comment

From what she tried to tell me because of her small size overall, the "three-folds" cut would not be a good look for her. Dr. Kamol showed her in photos what he thinks would give her the most natural look for her new "vagina." That is what she wants, to look and function as much as possible as a lady. I am trying to get all the information I can on her post-op recovery and what will be necesary. Some of my biggest concerns right now concern the car trip back to Surin after Dr. Kamol gives his O.K. and also setting up a sleeping area in our home. We have a two story home with the master bedrom suite on the second floor so that is out for at least three weeks I would think. I am lucky in that her Mama will stay in the home and help me take care of her during this time.
              Thanks again Ziggy and Rxpharm for all the great info. it's going to help make this a lot easier for both of us. I can make the time to visit so that is something we can talk about when I am close to coming back.

Comment

Ok. Please don't forget to buy all your necessary pharmacy things before going to Surin. And I obviously don't know the pain, but I understand that it will be an unbearable car ride for her (hint, hint, lots of pillows!).

Comment

congratulations on a good operation with dr. kamol...he does sound promising....based on reviews on here!!!
                  www.winklergirl.com
                  My Facebook
                  PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
                  X