X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick update

Hello again from Surin. Well things for the Mrs. are going slowly at our shop. Some days no sales other days a few. No matter though, she is happy and is very serious about running the business. Up every morning with me, eat some food, shower and then it's off to the shop before 9 a.m. She will buy a newspaper on the way to read when she is just sitting around. Everyday she and her Mama will clean the shop from top to bottom. I usually stop by around lunch time and we buy some food and eat in the shop. Gotta admit I am a little lonely these afternoons, I did not realize how much I would miss having her around.
    Learned a lesson the other day and it's advice I want to pass along. Don't ask about her hot girlfriends unless she starts the conversation. I did not realize that simply asking how Lisa, Nancy, Nadia and Pui were doing was making her feel that I wanted to have an affair with them. She got a little bit angry that I was doing this. I asked her cousin to explain why she was angry and she told me that Thai Ladys/LB'S get very jealous when they are in a serious relationship and the guy talks about others. So, lesson learned is this, don't bring up the subject unless she starts the conversation.
    She and two of our friends are now in the planning stages for my birthday party at the end of the month. She tells me " surprise for you" and that's about all I have learned so far.
    The other big news is that she is going to have the "chop" in November. I will go into this in more detail at a later time when I know all the particulars. She has my full support and it will not change how much I love her. It is not a surprise to me as we have talked about her doing this for over two years now. So, stand by for news on this.
    Later Guys, take care.

Thanks Pogue. I've had the same experience. I don't know how, but May instinctively knows which girls I like. If I ask anything about them, or just mention their name, Mr. Frown comes. However, if I ask about a girl whom she knows I don't particularly like, it's ok. How she knows which are which, I have no idea, unless its from the great secret universe of LB gossip.

PS. We went to Canada for 3 weeks, all without anything of interest to report. Not even a blink of one eye from anyone who met May, including hockey buddies. I guess she is 100% passable to a Canadian eye or Canadians rapidly became gender neutral in their views since I was there last year. All in all, a very good time.

Comment

I guess she is 100% passable to a Canadian eye or Canadians rapidly became gender neutral in their views since I was there last year.
      I'm betting it's the former rather than the latter!

Good to know that PM is still sending missives from the trenches! I'd be interested to compare notes on your thoughts about the 'before, during and after' on her SRS...

If you need some more wood and rubber bands for that laptop let us know! It would be nice if you could fire it up more than once a month!

Comment

Hey Ziggy, just a quick question if you don't mind? What was the procedure like to get a Visa to Canada for an LB? I want to take my wife to Vancouver B.C. in the spring of 2008 after she has recovered fully from her SRS surgery. Any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated by both of us.

Comment

Hey Stogie, that is intention.  We are coming to Bangkok with her Mama on September 2nd. and on Monday the 3rd both of them are going to see Dr. Kamol at his clinic.  I will not go as I don't want to pay the "Farang Price" for this surgery. We have talked about what she will tell Dr. Kamol.  She lives at home with family in Krasang, she has a small shop in Surin and works very hard to save money for this surgery.  BLAH, Blah, Blah.  I think that as long the Clinic have no interaction with me we will be O.K. on the price.  There is a substantial difference for a Thai Lb for this surgery.
          I am happy for her because from the git go she has always been upfront about wanting to have this operation.  She did not spring this on me after we got married.  She has not been comfortable in her body and thinks of herself as a woman and wants to be able to have sex like a woman.  At this stage of my life that is fine with me.  I have had all the LB cock and the other things that go with it for the past 8 years.  This will be something different to challenge me yet again.  How we have sex is not as important as being in love with my wife.
          So, as things progress I will update the Forum with the details.

Comment

Thanks PM, always good to hear from you, good luck.

Comment

PogueMahone - always great to hear your updates and that things are progressing well on your relationship!

Check out this post re: doctors prices and SRS: Top Doctors

You are quite right to stay distant from the process as the prices increase dramatically once they think a farang is involved.

I don't think you will have many difficulties getting a Canadian temporary visit visa for your wife, Ziggy had posted May did not even need an interview, as they provided all the necessary documentation. With you living in Thailand, plus she has her business and accompanying her to Canada and back to Thailand, that eliminates the risk that she might overstay illegally.

One thing you might consider is applying for a multiple entry exit visa. Once she gets the Canadian visa, it makes it easier for her to apply and get a US visa, crossing over the border via car is much easier than by the airports.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Good luck for your wife Pogue!! and thanks for the update, glad to hear all is well in Surin
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

So I don't know what aspect of my application made it 'easy' or if it is always 'easy', but here are some points to note.

I am quite anal retentive in these kind of things, so I gave pictures of us together from different years (to show a history), copies of bank accounts in Thailand and Canada, return ticket, copies of her University registration, copies of my employment letter in Thailand, a covering letter explaining where we'd stay, what we'd do, and that I'd cover all expenses. I also only booked a single entry visa to make it even more clear it was a one-shot vacation. Whether any of this made a difference or not, I don't know, but it was clear from what I submitted I didn't just meet her yesterday; and that was kind of the whole point to why I did that.

Now, if you want a 100% guarantee, you can submit a form that says you are de facto married because of having lived together for more than one year; there is actually a form for it. I didn't do that, because it had to be signed by a lawyer I think (pls check), which was just an annoyance, and because I was slightly worried it might have other implications I didn't know about (like could May divorce me in Canada?). But, in your case, this might make sense to do, and I am pretty sure that if done, you are virtually guaranteed a visa then because she is then legally part of your family. I might actually do that next year, and go for a long-term, multiple-entry visa.

Of course you know you can get legally married in Canada? (ie, same-sex marriage have been legal for a few years)

On entry, no issue at all, nor all along the travel route. I was surprised actually. And, as mentioned, not even a single side glance or stare during 3 weeks in Canada, not even from my family, friends, people on the street, etc. It made May feel really comfortable.

Comment

Working...
                  X