X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phones in LOS

I thought of a few questions in regards to cells in LOS and did not really find all the answers on the Board.  So here is a nice place for all of em, hope it helps Us All  

Do you use a monthly plan or pay as you go?
    I sorta guess pay as go is good.

If you had a cell number from the past, will it still work with the 8 being added?
    Mine is from Aug 2006 without the 8, so I have no clue if its the same with an 8 or would work at all.

Do prepaid minutes expire?
    Ex.  My pre-paid from last Aug says the remaing bhat will expire Aug 11, 2008 so I assume, even tho its not been in use for nearly a year there still would be active minutes on it.  No Clue just a guess.

Thanks for All Your Input Guys  
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

SD, my cell phone always expired before I got back usually about 6 months. I believe it is a pay as you go plan.
    I think the sim card expires in 90 to 180 days if not used, always had to get a new sim.

Comment

Actually if you load your sim card with credit you can keep it active for up to a year, but you have to consider is it worth it since buying a new card is not that expensive.

If you load 1000 Baht credit just before you leave, you will get about 6 months expiry. The more credit you have the longer the expiry you have with the sim number.

Pay as you go is the best option for those not living in Thailand.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I believe it had about 100 bhat left, pre-paid when I departed in Aug 2006.

Last SMS says it expires in Aug of 2007 tho  
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
        X