X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washie Washie

I was wondering where you all wash your clothes while in LOS, esp for those Living there or staying a long time?

Do you do it yourself or pay somebody?
    Whats the rate for both?
    Is there a Certain place that is good or better than others?

Thanks for Sharing in Advance  
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

As a friend of my says who lives in Thailand, two things you don't do is laundry and house cleaning because it is to cheap to hire someone.

Comment

(moe666 @ Jul. 21 2007,09:02) As a friend of my says who lives in Thailand, two things you don't do is laundry and house cleaning because it is to cheap to hire someone.
      Not so true especially the laundry can be quite expensive. Best thing is to have your own washing machine and get someone to ironing for you from time to time. I get my cleaner to do it once a week when she comes.

Comment

samplerdoc, how long is a long time? I know you have a break from work, so is it months you are talking about?

There are laundries throughout bkk, the budget ones will charge by the kg. I think an average Bkk rate is 30 Baht per kg, while some other laundries charge per item. Pants, shirt, etc. which is the typical western laundry charge. I cannot remember how much those charges are, but it generally works out to be more expensive than the per kg charge. If you are there for just a few weeks, the hotel laundry service will probably be sufficient, and again the charges are higher than the outside laundry.

Once you get out of Bkk, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, etc - the laundry rates decrease some more.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thanks RX...
          Talking about 4-8 weeks at a time.
          I am sure I'll need clean undies in that time  
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
          X