X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban Legends

I'm sure half of what we "hear" about LOS is bullshit -- I live here 6mos. out of the year and am still never able to turn off my B.S. meter.  Anyway, I always chuckle when a bar chick tells me how they get tested once a month, that the boss requires it, blah blah

Has this ever been remotely true anywhere? Rule number one is to take care of yourself of course, and this always struck me as just another sales pitch, but it would be a pleasant surprise to know that some of the bars actually did something, anything, to try to stay clean.

P

P.S.: Before you flame me for being redundant or otherwise posting in the wrong forum, I did search before posting.

I hope they do whatever they can for their workers.The best thing would be to educate them about safe sex,always wear a condom for fucking no matter how much baht your being offered. Most of us know the risk but you cant expect a young Thai to likewise be as aware.And inspite of what others might say 3 out of 10 sex workers are hiv positive. So if you cant control yourself by useing a rubber for screwing then over the pix on this website.

Comment

Try this link...

http://forum.asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin....t=10274
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
      X