X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close Shave

Well It Dawned on Me Today that if Any of Us will be Living or Even Visiting LOS for a Long Long Time....
    Then We will Need Haircuts.

So Where do You Guys Get Haircuts or Shaves?

Where in BKK or Pattaya?

Whats it Cost on those Cuts?

Are They Quality Cuts?

Thanks for the Input
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Barbers are everywhere... my neighbourhood Sweeney Todd does mine for 60 Baht but I'm a nice guy and leave 100! Don't want to be in a Thai meat pie, right?

Comment

60 baht in Pattaya at the barber.

20 baht tip normally but if I really like the guy or he does something extra like nosehair or shoulder massage then a 40 baht tip.

Also interesting to go to the girl hairdressers on Soi 6 Patatya, the clientele is mostly hookers. A real sweet ladyboy used to run one of those joints.

But since tipping is not a Thai custom, I suppose up i Issan a tip wouldn't be expected??

Comment

I always get my hair cut a few days before I go to  now, actually from a very very "fit" girl a few doors down from my pub  

My Ex liked my hair pretty long, which aint bad for a guy with a full head of hair and NO grey bits at 46
        However I just had to have a haircut when I got to  because of the heat.

I slight misunderstanding between me and the barber resulted in me having a "Yul Bryner" cut  

Never ever again
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jun. 22 2007,19:35) I always get my hair cut a few days before I go to  
          I try to wait till I get to the LOS to save money. And get another one the day before I leave.

Comment

I'm sorry but this goes up there with one of the dumber questions. There are like 10 salons per every 100m in basically every street in Thailand. If you'd asked about LB salons, ok, slightly better question, and in that case, they are usually within 10m of every LB bar.

Comment

any bhudist monastry will give you a shave. but there is a catch
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

had a haircut... or something like that in Pattaya last week !
                The poor girl she only do woman before.. i was her first man.
                She didn't know how to use the " machine" ( don't know the english word for )
                Anyway i let her do because she was really cute..
                The result wasn't great but even like that i 'm always a handsome man in Pattaya...

Comment

Working...
                X