X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A year in the LOS

gonna be in pattaya for a yr end of aug . anyone know of good low buget accom ..... aint tight .. rather spend my pension in bars an on return trips . ( aint a bus pass pension)

If you are happy to go really cheap, then you can get something for 4-6,000 for a small studio. Ask the bar girls where they rent. Ot check out the Pattaya Mail
    Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

There are plenty of newly built a/c apartments for rent for between 5 and 7,000 Baht a month if you don't mind a fifteen minute walk into town (or a two minute bus ride!)

Look around the Carrefoure area for some new buildings that are offering nice new rooms for a low price.

Comment

if you wan to be in a hell of a ride you could always stay in 19th whole across jsb. i have stayed so many apts in pats i cannot remember them all, but yensabai mansion b,soi vc, runs at 6k/month pluss expenses.
        another cool place if you dont mind bargirls is rom pho thong condo, also in soi vc. they have both thai and farang rooms 2500/5k. it's opposite kaos. many of girls of carousel bar in soi diamond stay there. you will probably be the single farang there so nightly calls/visits must be expected. be very careful about the aircon though, it runs quite expensive if you're sloppy while hungover or otherwise ..

Comment

thanks for the info lads , i,m looking at a budget of say 5000 to 6000 pm .... if anyone has had any time at the appatments mentioned ... any info would be gratefully recivied

Comment

mmmmm appartments where the bar girl,s live ........ now wot would be the pro,s an con,s of that i wonder

Comment

Well, a friend ( think young and good looking guy) lived in a apartment near Patpong after 6 months he says he had a parade of girls knocking on his door after the bars closed. I will not testify to the truthfulness of this.
              The only down side was after he met the girl who is now his wife he constantly feared the knock when his girl friend came over.

Comment

well i,ll be 50 when next in los ....... but would like to hear more of any lads have have been in these types of appartments ..... thin thati,m worryed bout is ... farlang out .......... rob him

Comment

is this the 19th hole on 103/3 M sophon plazza... if so ... it gives location ..... walking street ....... 200 bht per nite ....

Comment

Working...
                  X