Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My worse day in Thailand is better than my good days in Farang land. There is always something good, good food, cold beer, good shit to do, and my sweetie saying I lub you to much.

Comment

Forgot this adding another day to a holiday just because.

Comment

NOT MANY HAPPY PEOPLE IN THAILAND just a few happy experiances. lol
        come on you weankers, if this was about hate and othere shit you would be clammering
        Big smlling face on the young girl at the laundary above internet cafe in the tunnel 5-7 when i had some missing socks)/
        Arriving at the new airport all shiny and clean with big smilling staff everywhere.
        smilling staff at hotel majestic suites " welcome back mr don"
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Late night in Foodland, saw this GG hooker with her client. Somehow I smiled, what a marvelous place, where Confucius and Jesus both shut the fuck up.

Comment

(donnnnnny @ May 18 2007,16:17) bartering in the street a or markets  and chatting thai  , i love  being called keenio( sticky shit) Allways a great laugh.
            kii niao or ขี้เหนียว does not actually mean sticky shit. Yes niao means sticky but in this context kii actually does not mean shit, it is a prefix meaning "has a tendency to..." or "characterised by ..."

kii can mean to defecate but not in this context.

Comment

I was told it meant tight ass !
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Yes it does mean that or "cheap charlie" just not literally.

Some who is sticky with their money i.e difficult to part with it.

Comment

(ozzie @ May 27 2007,09:11)
                  (donnnnnny @ May 18 2007,16:17) bartering in the street a or markets  and chatting thai  , i love  being called keenio( sticky shit) Allways a great laugh.
                  kii niao or ??? does not actually mean sticky shit. Yes niao means sticky but in this context kii actually does not mean shit, it is a prefix meaning "has a tendency to..." or "characterised by ..."

kii can mean to defecate but not in this context.

ya well that maybe , but if a thai calls you kee nio he or she means your tight with money literaly translated it means sticky shit. ie cow neo =sticky rice
                  Ossie what has it got to do with a happy experianc mate???
                  Is it that you just love to tell me im wrong and your right all the time ?? if thats the case then ok yes your allways right and im wrong ok hope you happy now poot tai nid noi pom loon lew pasa thai , prowah pom kee giat maak maak
                  dor deck, or ang ,nor new don

ps if your learnig thai language may i suggest the fundamentals of thai language you will definatly need to read and write thai if you are to understand the language properly.
                  belive it or not the thai alphabet and voul system is not that hard to understand if you have a good teacher. i lived with a thai girl here in aus for 2 years(student studying here) she taught me the basics,to which i got to the stage of being able to order food from a thai writen menu.
                  good luck and dont forget to post your happy experiance mr ossie

Comment

ya well that maybe , but if a thai calls you kee nio he or she means your tight with money literaly translated it means sticky shit. ie cow neo =sticky rice
                    Ossie what has it got to do with a happy experianc mate???
                    Is it that you just love to tell me im wrong and your right all the time ?? if thats the case then ok yes your allways right and im wrong ok hope you happy now poot tai nid noi pom loon lew pasa thai , prowah pom kee giat maak maak
                    dor deck, or ang ,nor new don

ps if your learnig thai language may i suggest the fundamentals of thai language you will definatly need to read and write thai if you are to understand the language properly.
                    belive it or not the thai alphabet and voul system is not that hard to understand if you have a good teacher. i lived with a thai girl here in aus for 2 years(student studying here) she taught me the basics,to which i got to the stage of being able to order food from a thai writen menu.
                    good luck and dont forget to post your happy experiance mr ossie
                    As I said in this context Kii does not mean shit. If that is what you want to believe then no problem, sorry to try and correct you and improve your Thai.

The noun means feces; waste; excrement; snot; dung; turd. But in this case when preceding and adjective or adverb it is highlighting a character trait. When used as a verb it means to shit.

Yes translated the concept here is that you are tight with your money but does not mean sticky shit. Read what I wrote and maybe you will understand if not oh well I tried.

BTW I can read and write Thai. Don't see how I am telling you I am right and you are wrong all the time?

Just to keep you happy as you seems as grumpy as someone else I know. My happy experience in Thai was the first day I arrived at Don Muang.

Comment

Happy moments???

I have happy hours, days and months "...which are the rags of time... "
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Ossie you are just splitting hairs mate kii literaly means to shit as you have said kee giat literally means sticky shit . in reality it means tight ass with money as we all know.if a thai speaker says khon kee giat he or she is saying you are a tight bastard with money. no need to go any furthur dow this trail can someone now teaach me to use a spell ckecker as my fucking engwish is shit
                        ps congratulations on being a thai reader and writer, you will need these skills in thailand if you are to get Along well there and understand what is going on around you
                        ps congratulations again on being happy from the day you stepped off the aircraft.
                        grumpy hardly just replying to your correction of my thai which is exactly the same interpritation as yours except you wished to be totally correct on the ac tual word meanings. in other words there was absouluytly no need to say what you said in the first place.
                        kahuna im always happy when out with you in the sticks of thailand hunting for the perfect ladyboy boared

Comment

Things that make me happy in Los:

Cheaper prices than home!!
                          Total relaxation.
                          Great people
                          Lazy days and funfilled evenings
                          and beautiful ladyboys who make the trip complete!!
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Have to agree with many of the above posts. LOS makes me happy because:
                            1) The most numbers of beautiful, feminine lbs of any country on the planet. (wait for China though, lol!)
                            2) Friendly people
                            3) Security guard who gives me thumbs up and a big smile when I come in with my beautiful companion, generally the most beautiful lady he's seen that day/night!
                            4) Being saluted by the same security guard when I go out or come in
                            5) If my companion has a car, she can park in front of the hotel until the next morning without any problems from the hotel or extra charges.
                            6) Pantip Plaza one of the seven pirated software wonders of the world
                            7) Inexpensive, delicious food, with the whole range from sidewalk vendors with their 10 Baht steam corn to 5 star hotel restaurants (still cheaper than home)
                            8) Great night life
                            9) Plenty of things to do in the day if you can wake up for it!
                            10) Meeting like-minded lb lovers, which has happened the last couple of trips.

Hail to best place to visit for lb lovers!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thai air turns me into a Sex God. That is by far the biggest reason why nothing can wipe that grin off my face the moment I spy the first skirt in the airport on arrival. at the back of your mind you are thinking "I can have her if i really wanted it" and actually believe yourself. No other place gives me that feeling.
                              forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

(donnnnnny @ May 28 2007,18:56) Ossie you  are   just splitting hairs  mate kii   literaly means  to shit as you have said  kee  giat literally means sticky shit . in reality it means tight ass with money as we all know.if a  thai speaker  says  khon kee giat  he or she is saying  you are a tight bastard with money. no need to go any furthur dow this  trail  can someone  now teaach me to use a spell ckecker as my fucking engwish is shit
                                ps  congratulations  on being a thai reader and writer, you will need these skills  in thailand if  you are to get Along well there and understand what is  going on around  you
                                ps  congratulations again on  being happy  from the day   you stepped  off the aircraft.
                                grumpy hardly  just replying to your  correction of  my thai which is exactly the same interpritation as  yours  except you   wished to be  totally correct on the ac tual  word meanings. in other words  there was  absouluytly  no need to say what you said in the first place.
                                 kahuna  im always happy when out with you in the sticks of thailand  hunting for the perfect ladyboy boared
                                OK I will shut up about this now as you obviously don't  understand what I talking about as I do not agree with what you are saying. You can ask your mate Kahuna who was with me when I was talking to a Thai interpreter yesterday to see that your understanding in this case is not correct.

Stogie maybe you want to move the posts about language to your Thai language thread as maybe it belongs there.

Comment

Working...
                                X