X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabrication Shop in Thailand & Other things

A bit off topic and not sure where to post this, but I am interested in finding a fabrication shop (chassis builder) in Thailand for export. I have the mechanical drawings and experience personnel with chassis in the states. I know I could get this done in the PRC but believe that a foreign chassis from elsewhere would be more marketable. Does any know of any fabrication shops that I could speak with during my May trip.

I am also looking for some local painters to do portraits of children, racing legends, etc.
    If you cant trust your fellow ladyboy lovers who can you trust?

Thanks!!

As for portraits

There are plenty of the places in Walking St Pattaya and beyond. In BKK there are couple of shops at the Surawong end of Patpong1 and maybe Patpong2...
    Always look for an older guy to paint as i got lumberd once with a young greenhorn who painted my piccy of a Greyhound that come out as a Daschound ( sausage dog) ...

As for a chassis builder in Thailand, im not sure, but if you find one make sure youve made out a will and testament and your life insurance policy is up to date....

good luck

TC

Comment

Working...
    X