600thb/day
    3800thb/week
    12000thb/month

includes water and electricity

studio 23sqm, bathroom anb balcony

air con, hot water, tv

13flr

24hrs security

Location: Pratunam, Bangkok (at the same condominium live more than beauty 10 LBs, most of them can see AsianTS website)

More information and photos pls ask by PM

Comment

12,000 a month in Pratunam? You have ladyboys paying this much rent? I don't believe it.

Comment

i used pay 14,000 for a massive place, around 70 sq feet, with full western kitchen and bathroom off soi rangnam close to pathunam.....

only ladyboy in the building was my gf, but there was one working in frount of he 7/11 at the end of the soi!

Comment

If u are ready to make 1yr agreement, pay water and electric yourself and give me a 2 month deposit rent would be 8000thb/month.

But 12000thb/month is if someone wants to rent room for only few months without paying any deposit or have to think anything about other cost. I know its not a easy to find room at some good condominium only for few months deal. I have spent my time last 20yrs in Thailand, Im living now here regular, have my office and make business here.

Service aparthment Centre Point u can do few month deals for the room when u are ready to pay rent like 45000-50000thb/month about 40sqm studio.

Comment

There are 7 Centre Points in Bangkok and surrounding central areas and not one in Pratunam. And even if there was, are you saying that your room is comparable in service, cleanliness and facilities to a Centre Point?

If so I would very much like to move to your room myself for 8,000 a month.

I'm sorry if it appears that I am pouring cold water on your money making scam scheme, but the run down apartment buildings in Pratunam that cheap ladyboys swarm to probably won't appeal to most readers of this site unless they are not planning to stick around to pick up a deposit and don't care where (and how) they sleep.

Still - I could be wrong and you may be offering that rarest of deals... I hope I am wrong.

What is the name of the apartment complex please?

Comment

http://www.bangkok.com/hotels/pratunam/

http://www.bangkok.com/centrepetchburi/

Location of Centre Point Petchburi is in Pratunam area.

Guys if u are still intresting for rent a room 1day/1week/1month...pls send PM to get more details.

Cheers

Pratu

Comment

Stogie there IS INDEED a centre point right next door to this building. I would have to ssay the centre Point is superior to this building and the prices reflect this. I think you have been to this building Mr. bear. Its not a dump I would say its a place where many middle to higer middle class thais-and some farang- live. there are quite a few LBs living here and all along Petchburi Road. This building is right acroos the way from Pantip. I think 8,000/month for a studio iss a bit much. The studios there go for less that that but you probabl have to sign a long term contract. its a central locatioon buut the traffic arond there from 3-7 is horrible. luckily, you can walk to the BTS (Rachatevi) in about 10 minutes. Also theres a lot of services around the area ie places to eat, shopping if you need that. this was todays real estate minute!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!!

Comment

600baht for a day rate is OK if the place is clean , when i visit bkk i stay in a serviced apartment, and pay 750 a day....

when I first came to BKK i rented a place just behind Victory Monument which was 9000 per month for a 3 month contract.

It was small, but very new and clean, so 8000 baht a month is a fair price if it is a clean and new place inside

Comment

Room for rent 23sqm
                    Attached Files

Comment

This room looks great for 600 Baht a day, mate!

Comment

A private maid is promised

Comment

ROOM FOR RENT, available 1.6.2007

400 THB/day
                          2500 THB/week
                          9000 THB/month

includes water and electricity

6month-1yr 7500 THB/month, water and electricity not includes, 1montd debosit

studio 23sqm, bathroom and balcony

air con, hot water, tv, dvd

24fl

24hrs security

Location: Pratunam, Bangkok (at the same condominium live more than beauty 10 LBs, most of them can see AsianTS website)

More information by PM
                          Attached Files

Comment

landscape 24fl
                            Attached Files

Comment

Pratu- If your smart go and offer this to the girls at Guess Bar - they would likely sign up for a year and 2 or 3 of them share the room. Easy rent and easy to get to soi 1 as they just go on the river boat and then couple baht on moto-taxi down soi 1. Cut a special deal and you may get the odd freebie in lieu of rent LOL.

Plus, they are decent girls - unlikely to have any issues with this lot.

Cheers
                              Mardhi

Comment

Working...
                              X