X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New MRT Stations - Chinatown, Grand Palace, Wat Arun

Excellent Youtube video showing the newly opened MRT stations for Chinatown, The Grand Palace and Wat Arun.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

I'm very happy about these additions to avoid the traffic and crooked taxi drivers. I absolutely love Thailand's Skytrain. So quiet, high up above for excellent viewing, super cold that your sunglasses fog up when you exit, brand new and clean trains, excellent electronic destination overhead boards to tell you where you are and going. Want to walk around Chinatown and eat a lot of their delicacies. The shark fin soups are sold there but way too expensive. Love to see all those white ducks being washed on the sidewalks getting ready to be chopped up into dishes and soups. Chinatown has a lot of old buildings and places to just walk and shoot pictures. Never been to Wat Arun. Thought it was accessible only by boat. Will finally see. Have been to the Grand Palace before. Might be nice to visit it again and walk over to that hippie place. Khao San Road. Better visit it soon before it is closed up for good. My only wish is the trains would run 24/7. I hate getting ripped off by sneaky overcharging taxi drivers and scooter taxis. That's why I just stand in hotels within walking distance of Nana Plaza. In Pattaya I have the same problems and just walk back to my hotel along Beachwalk. What a street. Wall to wall hookers of both sexes with the beach in the background. About 25:1 ratio of hookers to tourists!

This came up in another topic, and i was wondering if such a ministerial order was really issued. I was able to find it, from 39 years ago: http://www.ratchakitcha.soc.go.th/DATA/PDF/2523/D/103/7.PDF But i couldn't find if this was ever rescinded. Does anybody know if it ever was? If this is stil...

Comment

I was lost when watching the first minutes of the video. So I found further explainations and a map in this web page. I copied the map given in the page and added signs to locate the area covered by the video since a few stations are missing on the map.

MRT.jpg

Comment

Working...
      X