Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FON: Very attractive lb in Bamboo massage!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FON: Very attractive lb in Bamboo massage!

Dear Gents
    although i didn't use her services (except for a foot massage)
    there is/was a very attractive, very feminine lb working at the bamboo massage spa next door to the Bamboo bar near the entrance to walking street.
    I used this place often for massages and this little minx was perpertually making herself up when she wasn't working, looked like she had had a boob job or had very very good hormone tits, i strongly suspect she would be up for it. if i have really been on the ball i would have investigated myself dammit!! she is much more attractive than my poor pic suggests
    Cheers Omg
    Attached Files

the lovely Fon

had the pleasure of this young lady on my trip i september, and is lovely, and your right is very pretty in person and passable, also ended up meeting her in Blue ice (she had gone in for a drink with a friend and was not working there, and ended up going to a club with her down the road) and had a lot of fun,

she is very qute, though can be a bit shy to begin with, though from the sounds of it may have come out of her shell,

Comment

Had the full treatment from this little lovely at the Bamboo. She normally starts work about 1pm and if you want to play you need to ask for an oil massage which means you go upstairs to a private room. She is uncut and does not fully unzip!!
      It is the Bamboo massage upstairs above the Bamboo Bar.
      Chris

Comment

now that mite be a business to get into a lb only massage parlour.think it would do a thriving business .has to be a better option than a bar

Comment

(undertaker @ Jan. 19 2008,12:51) now that mite be a business to get into a lb only massage parlour.think it would do a thriving business .has to be a better option than a bar  
          i think selling enriched uranium as a breakfast food is a better investment than a bar right now. and if that mysterious 'thai man' (who drove away Lita ) shows up with threats, just let him have your entire stock and hope he's really really hungry.

Comment

I had a message from Fon and she was so cute and quite too. It was a great happy ending message and she is so adorable
            reflections

Comment

hi any one has the mobile no of this nice lboy
              pl
              sunny

Comment

(sunny1204 @ Oct. 19 2008,12:00) hi any one has the mobile no of this nice lboy
                pl
                sunny

Comment

I called her.
                  She was very friendly. She is in Udon Thani, at home, until the end of this month.

Comment

thanks
                    sunny

Comment

(sunny1204 @ Oct. 25 2008,18:11) thanks
                      sunny
                      why you thanxs sunny i gave you her number?

Comment

as a friend i must thanks you for passing on the infomation take care sunny

Comment

Working...
                        X