X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More mayhem in Sunee Plaza

More Gang trouble with 15-18 year olds working in Sunee Plaza. Full story here:-

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/show...EWS=0000004807

No doubt lots of questions will be asked how is that 10 guys arrested are working in Gay bars and aged between 15-18 years old when the law states 20 - expect typical knee-jerk reaction for the next couple days then everything will probably go back to normal.

And people wonder I wont set foot in the place.

Cheers
    Mardhi

No doubt lots of questions will be asked how is that 10 guys arrested are working in Gay bars and aged between 15-18 years old when the law states 20...
    Who is going to ask these questions?

Comment

Why the Governor of Chonburi of course - he seems to always ask the wrong questions when he comes to Pattaya and declares the whole city as inefficient, inept, on the take etc etc, off course after he goes, everyone just laughs and everything continues as before Apparently his idea to close beach Road has been quietly forgotten despite a date being set for the mayhem to begin.

I was reading that the new(ish) Bali Hi Pier is decaying and falling apart already (3 years old). Seems someone forgot to tell the contractor that steel rusts and decays when hit with copious amounts of water - of course Somchai the contractor knew that all along and has lined up his brother in law to replace all the dodgy steel and make good on his work. Said steel will probably end up in the new flyovers being suggested for the city. I wonder how many times this city has paid for the same steel to be used in various construction projects, still probably explains why Pattaya has its own Mercedes dealership.

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

Makes me laugh when people post hysterical rubbish on the internet about changes coming to Thailand... you know - visa rules, laws etc...

TIT - Nothing changes here... Thank FUCK!

Comment

An usual story, as could happend on every place in LOS....
          don't think somebody from this Forum go to a  Bar...

or...???.................

Dieter
          Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Sunee is great.... Plenty of young femboys gagging for some of my money!

I never go to Pattaya without my trips to Sunee!

Comment

Have to agree.....

Dieter
              Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jan. 15 2008,01:47) Makes me laugh when people post hysterical rubbish on the internet about changes coming to Thailand... you know - visa rules, laws etc...

TIT - Nothing changes here... Thank FUCK!  
                Now I know you really do talk shite.
                The price of Singha only went up the other day. Things change all the time, only not for the better

Comment

The more things change, the more they stay the same....
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Exactly. Well said.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jan. 15 2008,02:46) Sunee is great.... Plenty of young femboys gagging for some of my money!
                      The idea of the possibility to end up with an underaged truculent femboy doesn't scare you a bit?
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Yes, it does. I'd hate to get caught by the cops for breaking the laws of my chosen country. I therefore don't (knowingly) shag ladyboys or femboys under 18 in strange hotels or in short time rooms.

I intend to live here for many more years to come so I won't take crazy risks.

Comment

(mardhi @ Jan. 14 2008,22:45) ... I was reading that the new(ish) Bali Hi Pier is decaying and falling apart already (3 years old). Seems someone forgot to tell the contractor that steel rusts and decays when hit with copi...
                          The decaying part is only 2 years old!! No problem, the new contractor is guaranteeing the replacement work ...

... FOR 2 YEARS!!*

Did you read about the guy electrocuted on the pier in the rain about 3-4 months ago when he went to pee and leaned against a light pole that had RAW UNINSULATED WIRING going into the top of the pole.*

TMR: The Monkey Republic

*All info from Pattaya Daily Mail
                          "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jan. 15 2008,19:08) Yes, it does. I'd hate to get caught by the cops for breaking the laws of my chosen country. I therefore don't (knowingly) shag ladyboys or femboys under 18 in strange hotels or in short time rooms.

I intend to live here for many more years to come so I won't take crazy risks.
                            Not meaning to be rude or offensive but does this mean in your own digs or surroundings you do?

Comment

It means what it says!

Comment

Working...
                              X