X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TripleX - Party time

Triple X will close its doors permanently on 29th Feb.

The bar is having a party on the evening of 28th February to say goodbye to all of its patrons.

Personally I always enjoy a beer at TripleX - it is a bit on the wild side but different.

So for any members in town that night te party kicks off at about 8.00pm

Last night there was boxing and barstoolthrowing in triple x. What a party this can be!

Comment

Wild West!

Comment

(rick @ Jan. 27 2008,01:00)  Last night there was boxing and barstoolthrowing in triple x. What a party this can be!
        the same tripleX that had 3 computers set out for free public use at the bar now has stools getting tossed about? i'm guessing the computers are long gone.

Comment

Everything is long gone except some raving psychopats smoking ice and fighting people passing by that sad shitpit. Worsed place on earth. Truly dangerous.

Comment

(rick @ Jan. 27 2008,17:00)  Last night there was boxing and barstoolthrowing in triple x. What a party this can be!
            Don't tell me Rick they were throwing them at you?

Comment

No. But at psycho pierced skinny skank, tried to KungFu me when leaving.

You found Whitney yet?

Comment

(rick @ Jan. 27 2008,20:40) No. But at psycho pierced skinny skank, tried to KungFu me when leaving.

You found Whitney yet?
                Yes saw her in Cocktails and Dreams last night seems she has been away for a little while and just got back.

Comment

Rick - do not tell me you are getting slapped around by more LB's - what do you do/say to them?

TripleX has always been "wild" - you have to be careful in there.

If you play games in there it is dangerous. It has never been a bar for the feint hearted but can be good to have a drink - just make it clear you are there drinking and not hunting/butterflying. Nearly all LB's are freelance and when "hungry" get aggresive.

It is probably no great loss when it closes forever but the party was passed on to me by Guy - Jim's partner. She cannot post on the forums and asked me to do so on her behalf.

Comment

(rossco @ Jan. 27 2008,12:59) Rick - do not tell me you are getting slapped around by more LB's - what do you do/say to them?
                    Rick, you sure do attract trouble!
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

No, Tony and KL, i wasn´t. Just reporting.

Comment

I always liked that place as part of a bar crawl
                        Never actually saw anyone I wanted to barfine though , as I recall there was a rather well built scary blond who was a bit heavy on the make up .....

But a friendly enough bunch of girls , and never any hassle , maybe the big ones just wanna take me home and "mother " me
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Sounds like you never came across Bom then. You would not forget her in a hurry had you met her and for all the wrong reasons

Cheers
                          mardhi

Comment

(jimslim @ Jan. 28 2008,00:45) I always liked that place as part of a bar crawl
                            Never actually saw anyone I wanted to barfine though , as I recall there was a rather well built scary blond who was a bit heavy on the make up .....

But a friendly enough bunch of girls , and never any hassle , maybe the big ones just wanna take me home and "mother " me  
                            Believe it or not, I actually liked the place, and thought there was some interesting talent in the mix.

But then again, I still enjoy a visit to Hi Boss.

Is this the scary blonde you refer to Jimslim ?

Cheers
                            Koykaeng
                            Attached Files
                            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I bar fined from there last week and am still alive. I really don't like the way they prance around the sidewalk but I still go in now and then. Yes the big blond is still there. Wonder how many bar fines she gets...

BTW the three computers have been gone for quite a while.
                              xyzzy

Comment

Working...
                              X