X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soi Happy GO-GO

Hi guys..I have just been told there are LBs woring in soi happy go-go..Can any one confirm thet or I'll do it myself next week..
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

It's probably easier to name the streets where there are NO ladyboys!

Comment

I was talking about working in the go-go ....
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I know young May works in a Beer Bar in Soi Happy , and me and Beefy did spot some more Ladyboy's at the Bar next to hers at one stage , but not sure if they where working there or if some punters had just bought them along .

Pic of May below .
        Attached Files

Comment

(69billy @ Jan. 30 2008,16:03) I was talking about working in the go-go...
          Oops... Sorry!

Comment

(monkeyman @ Jan. 30 2008,17:17) I know young May works in a Beer Bar in Soi Happy , and me and Beefy did spot some more Ladyboy's at the Bar next to hers at one stage , but not sure if they where working there or if some punters had just bought them along .

Pic of May below .
            Young May looks worthy of further investigation

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Steady now Tel
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I haven't been in Happy in about 10 days. But I would be very surprised if they have LBs. They have always been one of the most popular GG bars. They certainly don't need to change their format. But I will try and stop in just to check it out. Well maybe look at the GGs a bit also.
                xyzzy

Comment

No Lady Boys in Happy but still the No1 Go Go
                  May is great fun not been with her but would love to 6ft tall and a real fem boy. She used to work in my mates bar on Soi Happy. She now works in the last bar before the Vo2 bar on the left pay her a visit you will not be disappointed

Comment

verry true bazza .you wont e dissapointed wit may .but verry clingy and mite start running up the stret after you if she spots you walking past .

Comment

Aint that the truth about lovely May

Still remember the night she went off at me in JSB even though SHE was with a customer.

Cheers
                      Mardhi

Comment

Would love to see more pictures of May as I could never have the pleasure of her company as the wife was always to close to me at the bar. I go back now and look at her over the Soi and dream if only maybe one day

Comment

Never been a lady boy in Happy a gogo and never will be.
                          2 ladyboy in the beer bar on left as you walk towards the gogo entrance.
                          I was looking for Nana but no sign of her 3 nights in a row.
                          2 nights ago happy a gogo had a sign up saying it was full and was refusing entry to customers for more then half an hour.
                          Last night there 11 ladyboys on soi 6/1 at the back of Nook bar.
                          All well tasty and happy to give me there phone numbers and meet me after work.
                          They finish at 1 but at 800 for room and fuck you may aswell bang one of them while you are there.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jan. 30 2008,17:21)
                            (69billy @ Jan. 30 2008,16:03) I was talking about working in the go-go...
                            Oops... Sorry!
                            hahaha...
                            You are not the only one.
                            in the first time,
                            I also made a mis-understanding for "Soi Happy".
                            Looks like a place in Phuket.

Comment

(bazza @ Feb. 01 2008,06:53) No Lady Boys in Happy but still the No1 Go Go
                              Have you tried the Whats Up agogo on soi 14, after Angel Witch, reckon thats no. 1 in Pattaya, for any guys who like their GGs shaved and fun its the place to be

Comment

Working...
                              X