Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

I remember bowling through Kwang's legs at some stage and getting a Strike , she didnt do it again for some reason , So she switched to yelling out my name as i was the middle of my bowling action , seemed to work better

Comment

Yeah i remember trying to concentrate on my bowling action as Kwang dared me to bowl through her legs, cant remember if i knocked over any pins or not, but i wasn't really caring as the view more than made up for it .

Comment

Ya, that Bowlin pic is something else ! Those jeans are fitting good.

Comment

Sadly Kwang has retired to her village BUT she is prepared to visit Pattaya for a special Customer!

Bear in mind if she takes the Bus it is 10 hours and costs 1500 baht round trip - so do not suggest ST!!

Kwang is a sensible LB with plans she has been working to buy land so her family can be self sufficient - unlike most P4P LB's who work and spend.

Great personality and a stunning LB. IMHO

Comment

I also share your opinion rossco , Kwang is a real gem

Comment

thanks for the pics guys iam gutted i never got to meet her iam anly a week late .. no dought i will find someone else next week ? anyone wanna meet up ? iam arive in bangkok on the 15th ov feb

Comment

Bear in mind if she takes the Bus it is 10 hours and costs 1500 baht round trip...
                  Erm.... where did you get your price list for buses from?

Must have been the ladyboy directory of services for dopey farangs!

Comment

Nice shots....MM...
                    My god Bia (the snake)looks old....ups....she was!!!!

Cum on...for 1500 bath me get a full trip...

Dieter
                    Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(stogie bear @ Feb. 08 2008,01:50)
                      Bear in mind if she takes the Bus it is 10 hours and costs 1500 baht round trip...
                      Erm.... where did you get your price list for buses from?

Must have been the ladyboy directory of services for dopey farangs!
                      Thats because the last 12 kms are on the back of an elephant?

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

Pattaya Room/Hotel to Bus - 50 Baht each way
                        Pattaya - Khon Kaen - 403 Baht each way (VIP Bus) - Sukummvit Road
                        Bus Khon Kaen to Village 70 Baht each way
                        Motorbike taxi 30 Baht each way
                        Meals/Water 50 Baht each way
                        Total 603 baht each way = 1206
                        I rounded to 1500.

Her village is a long way out from Khon Kaen - the bus ride from KK to Pattaya is 10 hours on its own (550 Kms)

I have done the journey by car in 6.5 hours - no stops.

Comment

Well - I told you so!

Kwang was on the bus, back from her village, to Pattaya last night. So she will be around for the party on the 16th Feb - this Saturday.

I guess village life just does not compare to Pattaya - they must get the same withdrawal symptoms as all the BM's when they leave LOS.

Comment

the is a god !!!!!!!! i will be there i arive this friday

Comment

Thank fuck for that, she has been hasling me non stop to send her money for weeks ( which i never do ) to the point where i said enough was enough and stopped reply to her call,emails and txt messages. Lets let her get back to whats she is good at and thats entertaining us Ladyboy lovers.  

I bet billy will be first in, if hes still in town  

Comment

Billy, Burenboy, Pacman all in the bar last night for a pre-party check up!

Comment

Working...
                                X