X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tornado - Soi 6

In Soi 6 tonight to try the new Samurai Sushi (crap).

Decided to visit Tornado and see if Karl was around as his sound system was not in Lita's. Tornado closed.

Arrived at La Bamba - a LB arrived looking for work - Tornado closed for 3 days already - she was unsure of what was happening to her and the 15 staff.

Anyone have more info?

Did karl end up at Tornado? I thought he was planning on looking at opening another bar, but I have not seen him for ages and equally not been out in Pattaya for ages.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

Well maybe this will be his new bar when it opens, this was Friday afternoon, doesn't look like it's gonna be open this weekend
      Attached Files

Comment

Hope it's open again for my next trip in July

Comment

(bazza @ Feb. 07 2008,04:33) Hope it's open again for my next trip in July...
          Quite right. The whole trip will be a disaster if it isn't!

Comment

Good news. I was in Soi 6 wearing my Kevlar underwear the other evening.

Tornado seems to undergoing a lot of work/refurbishment - so maybe a new venue opening soon and hopefully wit resident DJ Karl - you just cannot keep a good man down.

As SB knows the only problem is that Soi 6 is a long walk from other venues in Soi 13/1 - better take a baht bus.

Comment

Hi Rossco any news on new opening date and some pictures I miss a couple of quieties in there

Comment

One of my friends has given up waiting for it to re-open and gone to work elsewhere

Comment

Passed by Tornado tonight, good news is it's open again, bad news, just saw 2 oldish GGs sitting outside, not sure what the situation is, did not hang around long enough to find out lol.

I kept humming "another one bites the dust" to myself for some reason after that

Comment

(bumblebee @ Feb. 09 2008,16:19) Passed by Tornado tonight, good news is it's open again, bad news, just saw 2 oldish GGs sitting outside, not sure what the situation is, did not hang around long enough to find out lol.

I kept humming "another one bites the dust" to myself for some reason after that
                    was that because Karl was spinning Queen inside
                    or because he wasn't even there?

i'll be in pattaya in two weeks and the list of bars and lb-friendly hotels i'm scratching off is getting too damn long.
                    but i'll try to look on the bright side -- it'll be like discovering a whole new city of sin
                    so come on down!

Comment

Working...
                    X