X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naklua

I know that "Rick" has posted Naklua elsewhere but a thread here on Pattaya bars would be useful.

Naklua is full of open beer bars and one deserves a mention

Going North from The Dolphin Roundabout and Amari Hotel there is a complex of bars on the right about half a Km Soi 29/1

You can take a Bht bus here - just say Naklua.

It is known as the VIP Beer Bar Complex and has a couple of bars worth noting. Many bars are sensible drink prices and have Pool tables (full size).

Nice Bar - nearest to the pavement - a mixture of LB/GG.

Family Bar (yes there are 4 Family bars in Pattaya) - just behind Nice Bar. Some stunners in here including Sarah a Diana Ross look alike - tall and slim.

Another bar is out the back on route to the WC - again some nice LB's including Pla (after midnight - she works 2nd Road Family bar until then) near Big C.

The Family Bar on 2nd Road is closing soon as the new beer bar development (only one year old) is making way for a new Hotel.

I was at a birthday party in Naklua, the other evening, and it just got better as the evening went on - including a Postie showing her designer vagina.....

Down side is the music is LOUD - I saw a guy with cotton wool in his ears!

(rossco @ Feb. 06 2008,23:31) You can take a Bht bus here - just say Naklua.
    Thanks for the info Rossco!    

I was always under the impression that speaking with the baht bus driver can be interperted as your hiring him to be a private taxi.   Would you please elaborate as to how to avoid that confusion?

Comment

Yes that Family Bar is home to a bunch of ladyboys who know all about enjoying themselves Some damn sexy ones among them as well.

Let's keep this place quiet from Billy
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

I forgot about Billy and others - please delete the thread as I am only into LB Virgins!

Re Baht Bus - you just ask the guy if he is going to Naklua - he has a choice - continue on the circular route of Beach Road/2nd Road or going North. Even if you hire him it is only 100 Baht (1.5UKP, 2 Euros or 3 USD). Door to door.

Going Back they have little choice but to go down Beach Road - after that 2nd Road - everything is one way - easy.

Comment

(rossco @ Feb. 07 2008,14:31) Family Bar (yes there are 4 Family bars in Pattaya) - just behind Nice Bar. Some stunners in here including Sarah a Diana Ross look alike - tall and slim.
          Think this is the Sarah you are talking about Rossco
          82341.jpg

Sarah and friend..
          82447.jpg

and this GG dancing there ain't bad either
          82554.jpg
          I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Burenboy - can I buy your camera?

Great pics - yes that is Sara - when she has the non braided hair she is a Diana Ross look alike. She speak great English and has a terrific personality - too much energy for me!

Comment

Rossco, Sarah..... hmmm what can I say, you stooled Sonya from me after my recommendations, so I be quit on Sarah.... has some fantastic pictures of her, wanna sse?

Comment

Yep Sara is stunning and great fun and attitude - she just seems to like having fun and living life to the full - a bit tall for me! Post some pics

Comment

and this GG dancing there ain't bad either...
                  Steady on there, old chap!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 02 2008,14:02)
                    and this GG dancing there ain't bad either...
                    Steady on there, old chap! * *
                    Sorry S B. my Mr. Hyde GG lover side took over for a few mins, I'll try to control the little monster more

Comment

I had a fun time there Friday and Sunday, but half the places were closed. Look forwarding to returning during 'normal times'

By The Way, you will see a lot more Ladyboys there now, as the bars on Pattaya Soi 1 and 2nd Road have all been closed. And many of the girls have moved to VIP Complex.

64567.jpg

post-21-2-64567-DSC06662.JPG

post-21-2-64567-DSC06669.JPG

Smokin'
                      64729.jpg

post-21-2-64729-DSC06719.JPG

post-21-2-64729-DSC06720.JPG

64789.jpg
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Ok guys, a few of Sarah before the jamacian look

99760.jpg

post-21-2-99760-Bilder_333.jpgpost-21-2-99760-Bilder_325.jpg

Comment

... but back to the Family Bar and their assortment of Dancing Queens..

00254.gif

post-21-2-00254-Bilder_302.jpg

post-21-2-00254-Bilder_259.jpg

Comment

Brings back memories - Sara looks stunning - nice photos.
                            Enjoyed the evening with you there - envious too! The only problem was the loudness of the music - at some future date LB's will only be able to communicate with "hand signs"!

Comment

Well Rossco... Sarah isnt to tall for me, thanks for taking me to Naklua Heaven * *

00848.jpg

post-21-2-00848-Bilder_236.jpgpost-21-2-00848-Bilder_235.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X